“Hiltoptrecks-Guided Walks”
Review of Hilltoptreks

Hilltoptreks
Ranked #17 of 105 Outdoor Activities in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Hilltoptreks is 100% Irish owned with local guides to assist you. We operate Day Tours and excursions from Dublin. Activity day tours with guided walks, horse riding, cycling options. Guided and self Guided walks in Ireland Guided day walks
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 15 May 2017

I had a wonderful time walking with a group of like-minded people. Our guide was a true professional. well informed of the tracks and the history of the Wicklow Mountains. Felt very privileged to be part of the group. I am definitely going back to do the other walks. It is well organised, with bus pick up, if needed, and to a moderate pace. Any beginner, like me, can do them. At the same time it is a wonderful opportunity to meet people and share experiences of trips and journeys.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"amazing tour"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 14 May 2017

I really enjoyed this tour. The bus driver / guide was well informed on the history of the area, he was polite, very well organised and gave very clear instructions when he had to drop us off and pick us up. I learned a lot from him on the history of the mountain area. He drove to really scenic views. He dropped us at Powerstown Court for a couple of hours. I love gardening so I really enjoyed this. There was also enough time to look round the shops in Powerstown Court and take in the movie on the history of the estate. The restaurant he took us to in Enniskerry for our lunch served very good food, had polite and efficient staff and was reasonably priced at €10 for a main meal. I went by myself on this tour and would recommend it to solo travellers. Glad I went.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Our day in the Wicklow mountains was fantastic with our guide. However the administration was appalling. A confusing booking system led to us missing our trip because we got the wrong pickup point. Dara at the office was rude, aggressive and blaming when I queried the confusion. These guys need some customer care training! However the trip the next day (which we did manage to book) was fantastic and we wouldn't have missed our trip to Powerscourt, Glendalough, and the Wicklow mountains with our excellent guide, a geneologist. A rich day out covers a lot.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

I had a great time doing the horseback riding tour. They gave me a crash course at the stables and it was just me and Joe, the guide, that day. Beautiful scenery both midway and at the top. Loved the peace and quiet of the woods. As for the bus tour, our driver Eamon was both interesting and nice. He never rushed us at any of the photo stops so we really got to bask in all the beauty of what Wicklow has to offer. I definitely recommend this tour.