“Hiltoptrecks-Guided Walks”

US$41.90*
Full-Day Castles and Celtic History Tour from Dublin: Newgrange, Hill of Tara
Ranked #26 of 236 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: On this tour you can get off the bus and go either • Go Walking -•Mountain Biking or Horse Riding Activity's approx 2 hrs.No previous experience required.If you don't wish to do any activity you can visit the Powerscourt Gardens in Enniskerry.After your activity we will pick you back up and continue the tour through the Wicklow Mountains National Park towards Glendalough.Also visiting Enniskerry, Powerscourt and Lough Tay,(film location of "Braveheart") Guinness Estate, Glenmacnass Waterfall with plenty of stops. The tours departs at the Dublin Tourism Office 9:30 with pickup along the way. Arrive back to Dublin approx 5:30pm.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 15 May 2017

I had a wonderful time walking with a group of like-minded people. Our guide was a true professional. well informed of the tracks and the history of the Wicklow Mountains. Felt very privileged to be part of the group. I am definitely going back to do the other walks. It is well organised, with bus pick up, if needed, and to a moderate pace. Any beginner, like me, can do them. At the same time it is a wonderful opportunity to meet people and share experiences of trips and journeys.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

I really enjoyed this tour. The bus driver / guide was well informed on the history of the area, he was polite, very well organised and gave very clear instructions when he had to drop us off and pick us up. I learned a lot from him on the history of the mountain area. He drove to really scenic views. He dropped us at Powerstown Court for a couple of hours. I love gardening so I really enjoyed this. There was also enough time to look round the shops in Powerstown Court and take in the movie on the history of the estate. The restaurant he took us to in Enniskerry for our lunch served very good food, had polite and efficient staff and was reasonably priced at €10 for a main meal. I went by myself on this tour and would recommend it to solo travellers. Glad I went.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

I had a great time doing the horseback riding tour. They gave me a crash course at the stables and it was just me and Joe, the guide, that day. Beautiful scenery both midway and at the top. Loved the peace and quiet of the woods. As for the bus tour, our driver Eamon was both interesting and nice. He never rushed us at any of the photo stops so we really got to bask in all the beauty of what Wicklow has to offer. I definitely recommend this tour.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

first trip with hilltop trek on Easter Monday. had a brilliant time. everyone was very friendly and helpful. looking forward to the next trek tomorrow in carlingford !

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

This tour was amazing! Johnny our tour guide was great. It felt like a private tour when we went horse back riding because it was only us two who went on that portion. We stopped in Enniskerry for food at this little place and food was delicious. This was our 6th tour we had been on from Dublin and can honestly say it was one of the best. I liked that we had freedom to walk or not walk, freedom to eat there or not and so forth. Plus we were a small group on a small bus with air flowing and comfortable conditions the entire time. I mention this because some tours we went on were not as comfortable with no air flowing and crying babies the entire time. Very great and would definitely recommend!