Day Tours Wicklow
US$658.91*
Private Day Tour of Wicklow and Glendalough from Dublin
Ranked #26 of 235 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: On this tour you can get off the bus and go either • Go Walking -•Mountain Biking or Horse Riding Activity's approx 2 hrs.No previous experience required.If you don't wish to do any activity you can visit the Powerscourt Gardens in Enniskerry.After your activity we will pick you back up and continue the tour through the Wicklow Mountains National Park towards Glendalough.Also visiting Enniskerry, Powerscourt and Lough Tay,(film location of "Braveheart") Guinness Estate, Glenmacnass Waterfall with plenty of stops. The tours departs at the Dublin Tourism Office 9:30 with pickup along the way. Arrive back to Dublin approx 5:30pm.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

We took the Grayline day tour of Wicklow on a 'soft irish day', meaning it was foggy and wet unfortunately, however our driver Eoin was fantastic, he kept us entertained for the entire day with his wit and wisdom of wicklow and beyond, though you couldn't see the views - you could picture them through the narrative. Great driver, great stories, great craic. Recommended to all

1  Thank Carol G

Reviewed 29 January 2017

I booked a 8-hour tour in Wicklow mountains which included 2 hours of horse riding but it turned out that we spent most of the time in the coach and the horse riding was 45 minute of training inside the stables and half an hour in a field close to the stables and not in the mountains. This activity do not worth the money I payed
Nevertheless, the guide and the staff of the stables are very nice people and the National park of Wicklow is amazing.
I suggest to check out the weather forecast and do not go in cloudy or rainy days

1  Thank Francesca S
HilltopTreks_Ireland, Owner at Day Tours Wicklow, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Hi,
I'm very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the tour. The stables do need assess the riders before bringing them out on the track for their personal safety. Maybe the weather wasn't great but very little we can do about that. We do the tour the other way round so activities in the afternoon if the weather is looking better then.

Terry

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend from South Korea took a day tour to Wicklow on a very cold January day. It was fantastic!
Hilltoptrek is a small company, very friendly driver with a lot of knowledge about the area.
We had lunch in a great local eatery, and the driver made sure we were informed about pick up points after each walks.
The only downside was the weather ~ but that's nothing to do with the service !
I highly recommend Hilltoptrek , and most likely I will book with them again if I have the chance!

1  Thank Maggie K
Reviewed 14 January 2017

Went on this tour 10 years ago when in Dublin and was fortunate enough to take my son along with me for the second time last year. Wonderful experience, excellent value for money. Lots of excellent, informative information from our very enthusiastic tour guide who certainly knew his history. He was fabulous, humorous and comical showed us more than what was on the mentioned program. Excellent stop over for morning tea and lunch has to be seen to believe. Loved this tour so much the Guinness lake, PS I love you bridge, Glendalough, and many many more interesting and wonderful places that Ireland has to offer. Thank you so much hope to get back there one day again. Would highly recommend this tour to people wishing to take in the history of Ireland.

2  Thank kessieb2017
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

strong recommend and very good. The schedule is very nice and the garden is the best park which you should not miss. It's worth it. Big tip: visit it in a sunny day.

2  Thank tiffany19940509