โ€‚โ€‚
from US$19.47
More Info
from US$40.08
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2020

I highly recommend the tour for the ones who loves photography and also for who wants see Dublin from different perspective.
My experience was great, even though i have lived in Dublin for 2 years, i could see places that i have been by different angles. I learned best angle for photos and bit of the history of the place that i was taking a photo. Such a nice combination for who likes photograph and culture. Meet New people into to photography was absolutely fantastic

Date of experience: August 2020
ConorMulloyInstaTour, Owner at InstaTours Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2020

Thanks Luiza, great that we could show you new places as well!

Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

Debanjan at the Indian society from UCD had introduced me to this tour. It was a very fresh experience overall. They showed us all the best spots for really nice instagram photos. We were really pleased with the service. 10/10 would do again and would definitely recommend to anyone who wants great pictures for your grid!

Date of experience: December 2019

Thanks for letting us know, great that you enjoyed it so much! Hope your grid is now fresh :)

Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

I recommend this tour whether you are just passing by Dublin for a couple of days or live in Dublin already. Not only you will learn some photography techniques to improve the quality of your photos but you will also learn about the history of the locations you will be going to. I've lived in Dublin since 2012 and I really enjoyed seeing the city through the eyes of another photographer.

Date of experience: August 2020
ConorMulloyInstaTour, Owner at InstaTours Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2020

Great that you saw a different side of Dublin Alex,and enjoyed our secret spots :)

Reviewed 23 August 2020

It was cool to learn bits about Dublin that I never knew before and get pictures of popular and hidden spots. Our guide David really knew his stuff. Very good price too. 5 stars!

Date of experience: August 2020
ConorMulloyInstaTour, Owner at InstaTours Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2020

Thanks so much DJ, great that you really found value from it :)

Reviewed 22 August 2020 via mobile

It was an unique experience, myself and my girlfriend had the chance to discover more places and hidden gems in Dublin. Our guide and photographer as well, David Lowsley, was outstanding. He showed us tips and tricks of how to take great pictures while also taking some for you professionally.
Highly recommend! โšกโšกโšก

Date of experience: August 2020
ConorMulloyInstaTour, Owner at InstaTours Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2020

Great that you enjoyed it Alex and got to learn those tips! :)