Review Highlights
Tour to remember

Kate gave us so much to go home with on our tour of Dublin. Not only did we get to see fantastic... read more

Reviewed 20 October 2018
matthewhK5546CN
Vancouver, Washington
via mobile
Fun ride

My wife and I did a 3 hour bike tour this morning. Our guide, Evan, was very entertaining and... read more

Reviewed 4 October 2018
Brian683
Whangarei, New Zealand
via mobile

All reviews easy ride bernard shaw jet lag great tour lay of the land these guys great fun irish humour great sense of humor knowledgeable guide few hours small group dublin's history three hours oscar wilde highly recommend this tour nice pub
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Despite the rain, we had a fabulous tour around the city and those 3 hours run smoothly. No rushes, very friendly and we even had a biker snack.
We saw the city from a different perspective and really enjoyed.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 12 February 2017

We had booked a tour for a Saturday afternoon that turned out to be very rainy and windy. At the meeting spot, our tour guide announced that everyone else had cancelled because of the weather but he would take just us two on the tour if we wished. Since we are two crazy Finns, we still wanted the tour. Our guide was very accommodating and patient as now he too was bicycling in the rain. As it was just the two of us on the tour, the guide asked us if there were specific things we wanted to hear more about, so we felt like we got a very unique experience relevant to us. We stopped by a nice pub for a drink, and the staff there was super friendly. We asked all kinds of questions and were amazed at how knowledgeable the guide was not only on history but society and economic issues as well. This was well worth the money and we really appreciated the fact that we got our tour despite the weather. Our tour was in October 2016 and we feel bad for not writing this earlier. But the fact that we still remember this tour as one of the high lights on our travels and came to write down this review speaks volumes. We full heartedly recommend it!

Date of experience: October 2016
2  Thank Jessica-Onni
Reviewed 12 February 2017

We were four of us on the tour. I am usually a walking tour person and this was my first time doing a cycle tour but loved going on cycle in Dublin as we covered so much of the city in few hours that I am going to try more of these in other cities.

Our guide was really knowledgable and funny.

I lost my passport while on the tour. My stupidity that I dropped it out of my jacket and OMG, these guys were so helpful. The guys traced through the entire tour route on car to find my passport and I can't thank them enough for their help.

I highly recommend this company to do your tour with. Think no more.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 13 December 2016

Brian is a very knowledgeable guide who brings Dublins' history to life. If you want more info his indepth knowledge can provide you with that fuller experience. Otherwise just enjoy the tour. Easy riding. Good safety instructions. Really enjoyed it.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 23 October 2016

The drop off point and the walk to get your bikes makes you think you are in a Dickens novel and have made a mistake....but you didn't - you are going to have a great time! I wish I could remember our guide's name - but I figure the nature of the job - they all must be energetic and fun - as our young man was. We road on Sunday Oct 16 in the morning. The buses were on strike and there was a HUGE sports match in town. I say this to temper our experience: The roads were empty and very quiet. It is not a marathon - we are average health in our 60s - you can ride a bike for 3 hours - and you will love it.

Date of experience: September 2016