“Fun, insightful and a little bit different”

Dublin City Bike Tours
Ranked #12 of 112 Outdoor Activities in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Dublin city bike tours offers an easy paced eco-friendly bike tour of Dublin's fair city with local guides to show you the sights take you by bike to over 20 points of interest around the city with lots of photo opportunities. You'll be filled in on local info past & present, with plenty of laughs along the way. A laid back bicycle tour of Dublin is a must when visiting Ireland's capital
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 13 March 2017

We did the tour on 12th March 2017 and thoroughly enjoyed it. Despite being a resident in Dublin I found the tour very insightful and informative! Huge thanks goes to Brian our guide who is very entertaining, funny and knowledgeable. A very good route of the city with a mixture of culture, history and humour. I would definitely recommend this tour for anyone interested in an alternative tour of the city.

All reviews
"dublin's history"
"fun facts"
"three hours"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Despite the rain, we had a fabulous tour around the city and those 3 hours run smoothly. No rushes, very friendly and we even had a biker snack.
We saw the city from a different perspective and really enjoyed.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

We had booked a tour for a Saturday afternoon that turned out to be very rainy and windy. At the meeting spot, our tour guide announced that everyone else had cancelled because of the weather but he would take just us two on the tour if we wished. Since we are two crazy Finns, we still wanted the tour. Our guide was very accommodating and patient as now he too was bicycling in the rain. As it was just the two of us on the tour, the guide asked us if there were specific things we wanted to hear more about, so we felt like we got a very unique experience relevant to us. We stopped by a nice pub for a drink, and the staff there was super friendly. We asked all kinds of questions and were amazed at how knowledgeable the guide was not only on history but society and economic issues as well. This was well worth the money and we really appreciated the fact that we got our tour despite the weather. Our tour was in October 2016 and we feel bad for not writing this earlier. But the fact that we still remember this tour as one of the high lights on our travels and came to write down this review speaks volumes. We full heartedly recommend it!

2  Thank Jessica-Onni
Reviewed 12 February 2017

We were four of us on the tour. I am usually a walking tour person and this was my first time doing a cycle tour but loved going on cycle in Dublin as we covered so much of the city in few hours that I am going to try more of these in other cities.

Our guide was really knowledgable and funny.

I lost my passport while on the tour. My stupidity that I dropped it out of my jacket and OMG, these guys were so helpful. The guys traced through the entire tour route on car to find my passport and I can't thank them enough for their help.

I highly recommend this company to do your tour with. Think no more.