“Great Fun - You can do it!”

Dublin City Bike Tours
Ranked #10 of 100 Outdoor Activities in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Dublin city bike tours offers an easy paced eco-friendly bike tour of Dublin's fair city with local guides to show you the sights take you by bike to over 20 points of interest around the city with lots of photo opportunities. You'll be filled in on local info past & present, with plenty of laughs along the way. A laid back bicycle tour of Dublin is a must when visiting Ireland's capital
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 23 October 2016

The drop off point and the walk to get your bikes makes you think you are in a Dickens novel and have made a mistake....but you didn't - you are going to have a great time! I wish I could remember our guide's name - but I figure the nature of the job - they all must be energetic and fun - as our young man was. We road on Sunday Oct 16 in the morning. The buses were on strike and there was a HUGE sports match in town. I say this to temper our experience: The roads were empty and very quiet. It is not a marathon - we are average health in our 60s - you can ride a bike for 3 hours - and you will love it.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

From a native Irish person who has previously lived in Dublin for five years, this tour was incredibly enjoyable and authentic. You get the true Dublin experience and history with a great bit of humor on the side- perfect blend.

I was with a group from Vancouver BC and we all concurred on how great it was and would definitely recommend this tour to anyone coming to Dublin in the future. Brian and his sister are great at what they do, lovely people and know their stuff when it comes to ... pretty much everything! He even quoted our very own Patrick Kavanagh, what more can I say...

Reviewed 29 September 2016

We had so much fun on this tour (9/13/16). I am not going to lie-- the meeting point is a little dicey and hard to find, but once you get started that is all forgotten. We had a small group of five riders along with our guide. We got to see some great locations on the North side of the Liffey that we may not have gotten to. We also biked along the canals-- something I never know existed. We usually take a bike tour in evry city we visit and this one was one of the best!! I would recommend to all.

1  Thank pfreher1
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

We attempted to book this tour 3 times online and were told the server was down. I then emailed them and they said there was room on the tour so they would reserve 2 places for us so turn up 30 mins before tour and pay then.
We arrived at designated meeting spot to be told the tour was cancelled! Really unprofessional! We have done bike tours in buenos aires, paris, barcelona, edinburgh and all were run professionally not this one.

1  Thank KayeB1960
Reviewed 20 September 2016

We took the tour on Saturday September 17th. Brian was our guide and made the tour interesting, funny and great fun; he was full of character and very knowledgable. This tour is highly reccommended and is a fantastic way to see the city. The bikes are all in good condition, safety equipment provided, and conducted at a leisurely pace....with a nice stop half way through for a pint!