Open today: 08:30 - 22:00

from US$57.54
from US$51.79
from US$69.05
6,076 results
All reviews blarney castle day trip the bus celtic boyne valley giants causeway cork city driver guide rope bridge great tour northern ireland irish countryside dark hedges belfast tour highly recommend this company irish songs great driver his knowledge
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Amazing experience! Edel was our tour guide and she was very knowledgeable, funny and beautiful person inside and out.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

"Hi. I did the Celtic Boyne Tour. It was a perfect day with "irish day tours". The bus was very comfortable. The driver told us in the beginning, that "our brain would be fried" at the end of the day. He did not lie. With a lot of enthusiasm and love for the history of Ireland he led us through the day. All questions were answered and there was pride and humor in the way he conveyed the information. Thank you John!!!! PS: Even the weather was irish, wet and windy ;)"

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I recently booked a tour with the Irish Day Tours out of Dublin, Ireland. It was to take a tour bus to Belfast with my father, but unfortunately he had gotten sick the night before. Unbenounced to me I mistakenly booked the tour a day later than I expected and when I emailed them on my cancelation they promptly responded informing me the tour was a day later. That being said I decided to try making that tour date work providing my father was feeling better. By late Saturday evening he clearly wasnt feeling well enough to travel on a bus so I emailed them again around 11:30 pm that evening. Already knowing that you need a 24 notice to cancel to get refunded I still continued to do so on behalf of my father being under the weather. To my surprise I received an email around 9 am Sunday morning stating they apologized that we would not be making the tour and because I had notified them the day prior to my original tour date they would agree to refund me!! So happy to find kind and compassionate people still exist. Thank You again Irish Day Tours for your understanding. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone wanting to take a tour in Ireland.

Tamara

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Had a great day trip to the cliffs. Our guide Bernard was great. Nice commentary along the way which covered a lot of the Irish history. Highly recommend this!

Reviewed 6 October 2018

The tour package I booked was well organized and very enjoyable. Next year, I plan to return to Ireland and will definitely book one of their other interesting tour packages.

Date of experience: September 2018