“Best Option!”

Irish Day Tours
Ranked #26 of 280 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Irish Day Tours are at the forefront of Irish tourism offering seven day tours and two evening tours leaving from Dublin year round. Our tours are handcrafted to give the best day tour experience in Ireland. Led by our legendary guides who will fill your with tales and folklore and give you a deep sense of our countries history. Your adventure with us will say with you long after you’ve departed one of our luxury fleet of couches. Join the adventure with us one of our amazing day tours including ; The Cliffs of Moher & Galway - The Cliffs Of Moher, ‘Premium’ - Giant’s Causeway - Wild Connemara - Belfast & The North - Ireland’s Ancient East - Blarney Castle & Cork - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour -
Reviewed 1 October 2018

We woke up quite early to get on the bus, but it was well worth it. We arrived at the Cliffs of Moher with no tourists around and by the time we left it was swarmed. I was happy to get there with less people. The bus ride was smooth and filled with commentary about the history of Ireland. We learned a lot as we left Dublin, and traveled across the country. I would highly recommend!

1  Thank Lauren S
ExtremeIreland, Manager at Irish Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, We are delighted that you enjoyed your tour so much. As you point out we do leave early but it is for the benefit of our passengers as we stay ahead of the the majority of the other tourists on the trail which is especially beneficial at the cliffs and the lunch location.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,980)
All reviews
"dark hedges"
in 100 reviews
"irish countryside"
in 111 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 58 reviews
in 55 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 68 reviews

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

My 9 year old son and I had such a great time. We loved all the information and the castles were incredible. We would highly recommend.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Ashlee D

Hi, I have two kids 11 and 8 and we try to offer value to families. I am delighted that you both had a great experience on our Blarney castle tour.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Getting to visit the hill of Tara and loughcrew AND uisneach all in one day was amazing. Sandra was great fun and Martin’s passion for Uisneach was contagious- a grand day out!!! I would recommend to anyone looking for a real Irish tour

3  Thank Karen M

Thanks for leaving a review, The Boyne valley tour is one of my favourite tours, I love the history and folklore connected to the Boyne valley region.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

The cliffs of Moher were beautiful, definitely worth the trip, but I could have done without the Galway part of the tour. Just be prepared to be on a bus for a LONG time. Aside from the cliffs, our bus driver Eoin was the absolute best part of the tour! He had us cracking up from the minute we got on the bus. I would do a long bus tour again if only just to have him as our driver.