“Giant causeway”

Irish Day Tours
Ranked #24 of 275 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Irish Day Tours are at the forefront of Irish tourism offering seven day tours and two evening tours leaving from Dublin year round. Our tours are handcrafted to give the best day tour experience in Ireland. Led by our legendary guides who will fill your with tales and folklore and give you a deep sense of our countries history. Your adventure with us will say with you long after you’ve departed one of our luxury fleet of couches. Join the adventure with us one of our amazing day tours including ; The Cliffs of Moher & Galway - The Cliffs Of Moher, ‘Premium’ - Giant’s Causeway - Wild Connemara - Belfast & The North - Ireland’s Ancient East - Blarney Castle & Cork - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour -
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed the day as the bus was comfortable (better than grey line) and their was some electric chargers. Guide was very knowledgeable and had a perfect tone of voice for the bus ride (not too loud ). Lunch was plan during the day compared to other companies. I believed we saw a lot for our money as we had 4 stop planned.

Date of experience: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (5,959)
All reviews
"irish countryside"
in 111 reviews
"dark hedges"
in 99 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 58 reviews
in 55 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 68 reviews

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Went on two tours: Belfast and the Cork/Castles/Blarney tour. The stops were excellent, well timed, good mix of guided and self-led experiences. Tour guides really set this trip apart from me. Jim and Phil were my drivers and they were genuine, full of stories, extremely well knowledged on Irish history and you can tell they enjoy their jobs. As for the sights themselves, the titanic museum had the best graphics and interactive exhibits I have ever seen, highly recommend it. Blarney and Cahir castle were stunning. Overall really enjoyed my daytours, from the friendly tourist office staff, to the hilarious drivers, to the sights themselves, I had all my expectations exceeded. Thank you!

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I rode with Irish Day Tours via Extreme Ireland twice this week, so I will have to check what this review posts to before completing.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

Great trip to the cliffs. Beautiful scenery and wonderful drive. Eion is a fantastic guide with great humor. He even made sure the weather was great!

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing day trip from Dublin. Alec is very passionate about his work and made sure we were all taken care. Last trip before going home to the States. Thank you Alec for an amazing day.

Date of experience: September 2018
ExtremeIreland, Manager at Irish Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review we really appreciate it. I am delighted that Alec gave you such a great experience