“Trip to cliffs of mohar”
Review of Irish Day Tours

Irish Day Tours
Ranked #24 of 273 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Irish Day Tours are at the forefront of Irish tourism offering seven day tours and two evening tours leaving from Dublin year round. Our tours are handcrafted to give the best day tour experience in Ireland. Led by our legendary guides who will fill your with tales and folklore and give you a deep sense of our countries history. Your adventure with us will say with you long after you’ve departed one of our luxury fleet of couches. Join the adventure with us one of our amazing day tours including ; The Cliffs of Moher & Galway - The Cliffs Of Moher, ‘Premium’ - Giant’s Causeway - Wild Connemara - Belfast & The North - Ireland’s Ancient East - Blarney Castle & Cork - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour -
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

I had such an amazing time. The tour guide was hilarious and she made the drive entertaining especially for traveling for 3 to 4 hours there. The dog show would probably be my favorite part. I also liked that we were able to go see the cliffs from down below as well as above. I recommend going even if it's a little expensive. Definitely worth It! And it's 15€ extra if you do the dog show as well as the boat tour.

Date of experience: August 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (5,954)
All reviews
"irish countryside"
in 111 reviews
"dark hedges"
in 98 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 58 reviews
in 55 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 68 reviews

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

The driver and guide, Matt was knowledgeable, funny and took us safely and comfortably in a large bus to many interesting sites.There were only 18 of us and we all enjoyed the day.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 4 September 2018

This full day tour took us from Dublin early in the morning and brought us to the amazing sights at the Cliffs of Moher. The bus was modern and comfortable, the driver and tour guide knowledgeable and helpful, and the experience remarkable. The route and the choice of sights was well organized. There was plenty of time to enjoy the cliffs, although I personally wished we had a little more time in Galway. We arrived back in Dublin in time for dinner. The day was full but not exhausting, and my wife and I loved it.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

My family and me went on the Rock of Cashel, Blarney Castle, and Cahir Castle tour. Our tour guide, Edel, was very entertaining and knowledgeable. All the castles were different and enjoyable. I would highly recommend this tour and this tour company.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Went to Rock of Cashel, Blarney Castle and Cahir Castle. All sights were very impressive and had substantial photo ops. I recommend getting in line for the Blarney stone (even if you don't want to kiss it) right away or you may not have time to get to the top of the castle. Otherwise there won't be too much to do at Blarney. The bus was very comfy and not too crowded. Our guide Edel was a joy. She told us a lot of interesting stories and provided many good laughs.

Date of experience: September 2018