“Fantastic trip to Connemara”
Review of Irish Day Tours

Irish Day Tours
Ranked #26 of 259 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Irish Day Tours are at the forefront of Irish tourism offering seven day tours and two evening tours leaving from Dublin year round. Our tours are handcrafted to give the best day tour experience in Ireland. Led by our legendary guides who will fill your with tales and folklore and give you a deep sense of our countries history. Your adventure with us will say with you long after you’ve departed one of our luxury fleet of couches. Join the adventure with us one of our amazing day tours including ; The Cliffs of Moher & Galway - The Cliffs Of Moher, ‘Premium’ - Giant’s Causeway - Wild Connemara - Belfast & The North - Ireland’s Ancient East - Blarney Castle & Cork - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour -
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Connemara is a must see, for sure. I was planning a one day trip (I only had one day left to spend in a tour), but I really didn't wanted the hassle of having a car and driving so I gladly payed for someone to drive me there. What a great choice! Irish Day Tours has great professionals and they offer a really nice tour. I would gladly recommend them.

1  Thank savicass
Write a ReviewReviews (5,733)
All reviews
"irish countryside"
in 93 reviews
"great tour"
in 244 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 47 reviews
in 40 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 56 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice trip vith brethtaking weue and lovely bus chauffeur to told us about history of Ireland along the trip!

1  Thank Birgitta B
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friends and I booked a day trip to Cork and Blarney Castle with Dualway, however when we went to the place we were supposed to meet our group we could not find them. We did, however, find Toc of Irish Day Trips, who was also going to Cork. Although we had not booked with their company, Toc graciously let us come along on his tour. Toc was very informative and friendly and the whole trip turned out to be such an enjoyable experience. We cannot thank Irish Day Trips and Toc enough for letting us join them - we really appreciate it! :-)

1  Thank Saffron S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Outstanding tour and driver/guide. We found this tour through the Active,com travel section...had no experience with the Irish Day Tours group prior. We enjoyed every aspect of this day...and, our driver/guide Kevin was the best!

1  Thank Exploration28225