Open today: 08:30 - 22:00

from US$52.00
from US$75.10
from US$69.30
5,954 results
All reviews blarney castle day trip the bus celtic boyne valley giants causeway cork city driver guide rope bridge great tour northern ireland irish countryside dark hedges highly recommend this company belfast tour irish songs great driver his knowledge
Reviewed 19 July 2018

It is a fantstic place with great enegy. Perfect lanscapes! Trip is informative and interesting. I have a great time

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

An amazing experience it was, both the tours were excellent, the Irish country side is beautiful, the Irish people are extremely friendly and helpful, a visit which I will cherish forever.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Went for a day trip with TOC (Tom). He was entertaining and informative. We had a great time. Would recommend.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Today, we went on the Cliffs of Moher and Galway city tour with TOC (Tom). It was a fantastic day filled with great information, incredible views, and a wonderful guide. I loved listening to the history and stories on the bus ride.
TOC, thank you for a wonderful day

1  Thank Margie C
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I went to the cliffs of moher with my family and it was a really nice experience. Our guide, Edele, was absolutely charming and did an amazing job both in driving the bus as in guiding and telling irish tales and and facts. She was good at singing too! She even teached us a gaelic song. She transmitted such a good vibe.

The cliffs were amazing, and the reason why I dont rate this five-star is because I think we should have stayed there longer, instead of going to the nearby village to have lunch a bit earlier than necessary in my opinion. I understand the things to do were too many for the time we had, but for me the cliffs deserve some more minutes.

Then we went to Galway, amazing town, with plenty of good music and a very charming atmosphere.

Even though this time issue, it was a very good experience, which I'd reccomend.