“Phil took us to the Cliffs of Moher!”
Review of Irish Day Tours

Irish Day Tours
Ranked #26 of 280 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Irish Day Tours are at the forefront of Irish tourism offering seven day tours and two evening tours leaving from Dublin year round. Our tours are handcrafted to give the best day tour experience in Ireland. Led by our legendary guides who will fill your with tales and folklore and give you a deep sense of our countries history. Your adventure with us will say with you long after you’ve departed one of our luxury fleet of couches. Join the adventure with us one of our amazing day tours including ; The Cliffs of Moher & Galway - The Cliffs Of Moher, ‘Premium’ - Giant’s Causeway - Wild Connemara - Belfast & The North - Ireland’s Ancient East - Blarney Castle & Cork - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour -
Reviewed 6 July 2018

We had a great time. Our driver Phil gave us lots of fun info, was entertaining, and was quite personable , directed us where to go, etc. We came with our two small boys and really appreciated that he worked with us to drop us off at a location much closer to our hotel on route to the tours' ending point downtown.

Date of experience: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (5,980)
All reviews
"dark hedges"
in 100 reviews
"irish countryside"
in 111 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 58 reviews
in 55 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 68 reviews

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Perfect trip. Amazing experience.
Little rush but It worth to visit all the places we were. Just I would like a better place for lunch.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

This kind of trip was really fascinating! I enjoyed it all the time and had lots of fun. I only can suggest it to everyone.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful time on our tour. The guide was amazing!! If you book a trip through this group you will not be disappointed.

Date of experience: March 2018
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 July 2018

I found myself in Dublin for a week alone....but not for long. A random encounter with someone in travel steered me to Irish Day Tours saying that everyone he referred to them had rave reviews of the outfit.

I took four consecutive day tours from Dublin and found every one to be fulfilling. While I suspect all the driver/guides are superb, i was treated to great tours by four happy, dedicated, knowledgeable, fun-loving and tireless gentlemen, who deserve mentioning by name: Bud, Mack, Liam and Noel.

Each tour is well-described in the brochures and is faithful to the description. They leave and return punctually, provide ample historical and cultural context , and are very attentive to food and restroom breaks.

While I had apprehensions about visiting Ireland alone and only staying in Dublin, I did not spend a single day alone and saw a huge portion of the country thanks to these well-planned and highly affordable tours.

Date of experience: July 2018