Open today: 08:30 - 22:00

from US$78.52
from US$90.60
from US$60.40
7,530 results
All reviews blarney castle day trip the bus celtic boyne valley giants causeway driver guide rope bridge great tour northern ireland irish countryside belfast tour great driver highly recommend this tour his knowledge bud cliffs moher
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2018

I visited Dublin in May and in two weeks did most of the day tours that Extreme Irish Day Tours / Irish Day Tours have to offer. Connemara, Blarney, Giant's Causeway, Cliffs of Moher Premium and the Celtic Boyne Valley. All of these were absolutely fantastic, and the guides were top notch! I couldn't be more delighted with my experiences with them. It doesn't matter if you're on your own or in a group, the tours with this company are well worth doing.

1  Thank 7Becca13
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I did the Cliffs of Moher and Galway bus day trip, it was excellent. Our tour guide did a wonderful job pointing out good spots along the way with fun facts and history, and was also very entertaining. I enjoyed the Irish songs along the ride! The tour was great to get a taste of all of the different spots. We spent about an hour and a half at the Cliffs of Moher, 20 minutes at the Burren, and just over an hour in Galway. Not much time, but enough to fit it all in when not traveling to these places separately. It was a good option for me, as I really wanted to see these places, and did not rent a car in Ireland. Would defiantly recommend this company and this tour!

1  Thank ktroyer226
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Loved our tour guide! David was super knowledgeable and funny, too! The only thing I would change is the music played on the bus. It could have been a little quieter/relaxing.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Hello, the entire experience was a lot of fun and I'm glad I decided to go with Irish Day Tours. The cliffs were everything I hoped they would be, gorgeous, and I felt like we definitely had enough time there. We never traveled for more than about 1.5 hours without a break, so it didn't feel like we were sitting for too long. The tour guide was really funny and knowledgeable and helped educate us about a lot of different parts of Ireland and Irish culture.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

This tour is definitely worth it: perfect stops for the Cliffs, lunch in Doolin and side trip to Galway. Tour guide was knowledgeable and friendly. We had a great time!