“Cliffs of Moher Premium Tour”
Review of Irish Day Tours

Irish Day Tours
Ranked #24 of 274 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Irish Day Tours are at the forefront of Irish tourism offering seven day tours and two evening tours leaving from Dublin year round. Our tours are handcrafted to give the best day tour experience in Ireland. Led by our legendary guides who will fill your with tales and folklore and give you a deep sense of our countries history. Your adventure with us will say with you long after you’ve departed one of our luxury fleet of couches. Join the adventure with us one of our amazing day tours including ; The Cliffs of Moher & Galway - The Cliffs Of Moher, ‘Premium’ - Giant’s Causeway - Wild Connemara - Belfast & The North - Ireland’s Ancient East - Blarney Castle & Cork - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour -
Reviewed 14 April 2018

This tour was just great ! We had a lot of fun with our lovely tour guide Mac who was so nice to tell us all the interesting stories about Ireland. We had a day full of stunning views and would definitely recommend this tour. Besides the Cliffs of Moher, we got to see an amazing sheep dog demo and had the chance to take boat ride on the wild Atlantic where we had an amazing view on the Cliffs. So don‘t miss your chance to see the beautiful nature of Ireland !

Date of experience: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (5,958)
All reviews
"irish countryside"
in 111 reviews
"dark hedges"
in 99 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 58 reviews
in 55 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 68 reviews

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

My first trip to Europe started in Ireland. I booked these tours so I could see what Ireland is all about and so I wasn’t stuck in Dublin the whole time. I had the most wonderful experience on these tours, I would 100% do the same ones again and again. The first driver/guide we had was Rob,(I think,) he was extremely charismatic and even sung us a song. He was very informative and explained things in such a way that everyone on board, no matter where they were from, could absorb the history and remember it for years to come. He was very funny and had the whole bus laughing on several occasions, and had extremely good Irish music playing when he wasn’t passing on his knowledge. The second driver was Bud. Absolutely amazing! But was funny and very knowledgeable as well, I won’t soon forget either tour, but I would especially like to sit down and talk Irish History with Bud over a couple of “Strong Teas” thank you Irish Day Tours for providing me and I’m sure many others with a life changing experience! I have several friends and family members just dying to get over to Ireland so they can hop on one of your tours. Cheers and see you all again in due time!

2  Thank Daniel B
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Brilliant tour with a lovely guide David.. He was amusing, shared lots of history with us. We had two hours at the Causeway, stopped off at Bushmills... had a lovely lunch, then a tour of Belfast. Brilliant tour....thank you

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

The driver/guide Sandra was very nice, informative and has taken good care of all of us. The trip is well balanced between Cliffs and Galway, and you get time to explore both of them. Of course, the amount of time allocated on the cliffs isn't enough to walk both sides of the cliffs, but non of the companies offer much more time as well.

2  Thank ines15199