Open today: 08:30 - 22:00

from US$52.00
from US$75.10
from US$69.30
5,954 results
All reviews blarney castle day trip the bus celtic boyne valley giants causeway cork city driver guide rope bridge great tour northern ireland irish countryside dark hedges highly recommend this company belfast tour irish songs great driver his knowledge
Reviewed 22 March 2018

The tour was well spaced out. Although the timing was tight everything worked well as we had enough time to see everything we needed. Would definitely recommend this

Date of experience: March 2018
ExtremeIreland, Manager at Irish Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

thanks for your review, we really appreciate it. I am delighted that you enjoyed your tour with us

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Awesome trip- good price for everything we saw- went from Dublin all across Ireland, stopped in a few small town, plenty of food and bathroom breaks with awesome commentary and music the whole way. Barry was an awesome driver with a great attitude and humor. Recommend!

Date of experience: March 2018

Thanks for your review. I am delighted that Barry gave you such a positive experience on your visit to Ireland.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I had an overall positive experience with Irish Day Tours' day trip to Giant's Causeway and Belfast City. First, there were massive amounts of people going on this tour- two busses' worth! However, the drivers did a great job of staggering us, so I never felt like it was too overcrowded. I appreciated that this tour left early, because we were able to beat the crowds (for the most part) at Giant's Causeway. The Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge was closed due to wind, which was disappointing. I was also expecting to visit the Dark Hedges, as promised on the description when I booked the tour, but the guide made an announcement that apparently coaches are no longer able to go to the Dark Hedges. That would have been nice to know when booking the tour, since that was a part I was really looking forward to.

However, the stunning Giant's Causeway made up for all that. We spent some extra time at Dunluce Castle, which was really cool. I enjoyed the cafeteria-style restaurant they brought us to for lunch. The restaurant was efficient and you didn't have to wait forever to be served, which is always nice. Belfast City was a very cool stop as well, although the guide said that they will no longer be including Belfast on their tours. Our guide, Michelle I think her name was, was wonderful. Well-organized, kept the day running smoothly and was also a great bus driver. Overall, would recommend this excursion! Oh, and bus had wifi, which was a bonus :)

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing time and the bus driver was.super nice and very knowledgeable about the sites and Ireland as a whole!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I learn a lot about Ireland in this tour, and to be a group so small ( less than 10 people) is perfect for a good comprehention!! It was just a little bit short in Trim Castle, with more time, We will enjoy more... And maybe have the time to go in the tower.