“Day trip to Belfast”

Irish Day Tours
Ranked #27 of 247 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Irish Day Tours are at the forefront of Irish tourism offering seven day tours and two evening tours leaving from Dublin year round. Our tours are handcrafted to give the best day tour experience in Ireland. Led by our legendary guides who will fill your with tales and folklore and give you a deep sense of our countries history. Your adventure with us will say with you long after you’ve departed one of our luxury fleet of couches. Join the adventure with us one of our amazing day tours including ; The Cliffs of Moher & Galway - The Cliffs Of Moher, ‘Premium’ - Giant’s Causeway - Wild Connemara - Belfast & The North - Ireland’s Ancient East - Blarney Castle & Cork - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour -
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Great day trip to Belfast. The Guide had a very extensive knowledge of Irish history and had a wonderful way of sharing . A great way to understand Irish history!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,927)
All reviews
"dark hedges"
in 76 reviews
"irish countryside"
in 98 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 49 reviews
"irish songs"
in 74 reviews
"great sense of humor"
in 44 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 56 reviews

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

This was an awesome tour. We went to the cliff of Moher. Eoin was out driver and he did an excellent job both educating and entertaining the bus. He gave helpful hints and when to take pictures on the way. I would do another Irish day tour of I had more time.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

My friend and I decided to do this tour on the first day of our brief 2 and a half day stint in Dublin. I cannot recommend this tour enough for anyone in Dublin for more than 2 days. After a day and a half, we felt as though we had seen all of the city of Dublin, and this was the perfect excursion. I can't speak highly enough about the views or the experience. Tuck, our driver and guide, was magnificent. I don't think the website mentions it, but you get free wifi up to a certian data usage. I used all of mine up by Galway, which was about half of the trip. You can purchase additional wifi for a small fee. The only downside to the trip was Dulin, which is the tiny town where you stop for lunch. You have the option of 3 restaurants and a ice cream parlor, so things get incredibly crowded, especially when there's multiple tour buses full of people parked there. There's picnic tables here, so you could easily pack a lunch or pick up food for later at the Obama Center earlier in the tour. The other thing to note- DO NOT wear shoes that you care about on the cliffs. It's extremely muddy, so your feet will be covered. I wore timberlands and my friend wore sperry rain boots, and we were so thankful. Other than that, dress comfortably for the bus ride!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

It was hard to wake up early, however it was absolutely wonderful. Our tour guide was Leo and he was fantastic. He told stories and gave lots of history as we were driving to make the drive seem shorter. Overall, great tour highly recommend