“Ancient Ireland - Celtic tour ”
Review of Irish Day Tours

Irish Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Cliffs Of Moher Premium Tour from Dublin with...
Ranked #26 of 247 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Irish Day Tours are at the forefront of Irish tourism offering seven day tours and two evening tours leaving from Dublin year round. Our tours are handcrafted to give the best day tour experience in Ireland. Led by our legendary guides who will fill your with tales and folklore and give you a deep sense of our countries history. Your adventure with us will say with you long after you’ve departed one of our luxury fleet of couches. Join the adventure with us one of our amazing day tours including ; The Cliffs of Moher & Galway - The Cliffs Of Moher, ‘Premium’ - Giant’s Causeway - Wild Connemara - Belfast & The North - Ireland’s Ancient East - Blarney Castle & Cork - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour -
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

It was a fantastic day tour. We started on time and the guide Bo-bo was very knowledgeable and funny. He gave us a lot of information on the history and really good recommendations in general for our trip. I still can’t believe we were inside a 5000 years old tomb, so amazing ! . Ireland is a fantastic country where history and modernism merge perfectly ...the countryside is breathtaking and Dublin was a great city...we had so much fun in this tour and in our trip... all in all it was a great experience ... I totally recommend it ☘️

1  Thank China L
Write a ReviewReviews (4,694)
All reviews
"great tour"
in 260 reviews
"irish countryside"
in 98 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 49 reviews
in 42 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 55 reviews

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

My friend and I took a day trip to the amazing landscaping of Ireland. Bobo was our tour guide. We enjoy the beauty of Ireland History, wonderful green views and delicious Irish home food at Niles old and modern cottage. Bobo is full energy and stories while knowledgeable of Ireland history and culture. I recommend you the tours in the Ireland countryside and if you can ask for Bobo then you will definitely have lots of fun.

1  Thank KarlaVeraNJ
Reviewed 21 October 2017

I went on the Connemara day tour last week and everything was great. The bus was very comfortable and clean. The schedule was tight but this is normal for a day tour where one has to see many different places. The Killary fjord boat cruise was amazing, one of the best places I have ever been to!

The timing was fully respected, we left Dublin and we came back exactly at the scheduled time.

The explanations were good enough for me.

The only issue was that the guide/driver insisted that those who were sitting in the front seats had to remain completly silent when he was talking because he said he found it distracting. He even scolded a couple who tried to whisper by yelling at them, asking if they could keep it quieter! I understand that it is hard to drive and talk at the same time, I also understand that the roads are narrow and bumpy and that the drivers care for the passengers safety, but these tours are supposed to be fun and being prohibited to speak during the guided tour is not very entertaining...

1  Thank Erietta V
Reviewed 20 October 2017

We saw a lot of interesting places. An interesting range of sights. Noel, the tour guide was very friendly & knowledgeable and gave us valuable insights in what to see in Belfast. Things we would never have seen.
The mixture of attractions was superb.
Best 50 Euros I've ever spent abroad. Thanks.