Open today: 08:30 - 22:00

from US$52.20
from US$75.40
from US$69.60
5,953 results
All reviews blarney castle day trip the bus celtic boyne valley giants causeway cork city driver guide rope bridge great tour northern ireland irish countryside dark hedges highly recommend this company belfast tour irish songs great driver his knowledge
Reviewed 10 October 2017

This is our first time to Ireland and I did not feel like renting a car. So we decided to join this tour so we could get outside Dublin and see other areas of Ireland. The ride was super LONG, like 3 hours from Dublin. But the view was amazing. Our driver/guide, Bobo, was funny and friendly. He had made this long ride a lot more entertaining and tolerable. By the time we got back to Dublin it was already 8pm. We were exhausted but think the trip was most definitely worthwhile.

2  Thank Glo116
Reviewed 10 October 2017

We had a full day west coast adventure, going to the Cliffs of Moher, the Barren, lunch in Doolin and a stroll in Galway. The cliffs are not to be missed, and we had plenty of time to explore them. Our tour guide, Owen Reed, was knowledgeable, funny and accommodating. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Everything was extremely well organized and the trip ran smoothly. As you travel around the western part of the country, much of the bus route is on smaller routes that are incredibly scenic, so even the time travelling by bus was well spent. I recommend this trip to anyone who wants to get to the west coast for a day.

Date of experience: October 2017
ExtremeIreland, Manager at Irish Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your tour with us. Owen is a great guy and always gets great reviews from his guests.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

This trip was awesome. I was bored of Dublin after 1.5 days and the day trip I took to the country side (Cliffs of Moher and Giants Cuaseway) made my trip. Had to get up early but was so worth it!

JAMES was an amazing tour guide. We were lucky and got to travel in a 15-passenger van instead of the big buses, which made for a more intimate experience. James explained to us a lot of the history of Ireland and he was SO knowledgeable, it was amazing!

The only thing I would change is that I wish we spent more time at the cliffs. One hour and a half flew by. I know there are other companies that stay for 2 hours, so that might be a good option if you want to be able to walk further.

1  Thank sofia_taken

Hi,
Thanks for leaving a review, we really appreciate it. I am delighted that you enjoyed discovering the countryside so much. When visiting Ireland it is a great idea to see a little more than just Dublin.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I am super impressed with how much these drivers know! I think I am pretty educated on certain historical periods in Irish history and these guys were impressive!!! They are kind, funny, and know their stuff. They are also really good drivers and make the trip fun. We were at Cliffs of Moher ‘premium’ yesterday but the boat trip was cancelled due to weather and we still had fun. Today we went to Belfast and our driver was great again! Tomorrow is Cork, Thursday is Connemara, and Friday is Giants Causeway. I can’t wait for the next trips!

Date of experience: October 2017

Wow you really are discovering all that Irish day tours has to offer! I hope you enjoy all your tours as much as you did the first two!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

"Dublin Dave" did such a great job driving the bus, communicating with us without being annoying, keeping it fun, and keeping us informed and on schedule! For those reviewers who said that the breakfast spot wasn't good, I'd like to tell you, it was GREAT! My time is valuable, so I would not have wanted to spend any time in a restaurant. So the "truck stop" was perfect! It was quick, very clean and well-lit, offered many fresh and yummy breakfast choices, and was affordable!

Date of experience: September 2017