“Cliffs of Moher Premium Tour”
Review of Irish Day Tours

Irish Day Tours
Ranked #24 of 274 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Irish Day Tours are at the forefront of Irish tourism offering seven day tours and two evening tours leaving from Dublin year round. Our tours are handcrafted to give the best day tour experience in Ireland. Led by our legendary guides who will fill your with tales and folklore and give you a deep sense of our countries history. Your adventure with us will say with you long after you’ve departed one of our luxury fleet of couches. Join the adventure with us one of our amazing day tours including ; The Cliffs of Moher & Galway - The Cliffs Of Moher, ‘Premium’ - Giant’s Causeway - Wild Connemara - Belfast & The North - Ireland’s Ancient East - Blarney Castle & Cork - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour -
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I booked this tour because I have done three other tours in past visits with this company and have enjoyed them. Although we rented a car this visit, we wanted to give my dad a break from driving and knew parking can be a premium at the Cliffs. We were scheduled for this tour earlier in the week and my sister suddenly came down ill during the night prior to the scheduled bus departure of 7 am. I tried calling the number, but at 5-6 a.m. there was nobody on the line. I walked with my mom down to the meeting point and staff could not have been more helpful and let us reschedule the visit for two days later. We were not expecting this sort of flexibility and had been prepared to have my mom and I go on the trip and rebook for my sister and dad later in the week. We were very glad they let us reschedule so we could share this experience together.

Our tour guide was Tony, who was entertaining on the bus with Irish stories and songs. He tried his best to make the experience a unique one for us. He took us to a local restaurant in Doolin that had really great fish & chips. The ferry ride was beautiful & we enjoyed our walk along the cliffs.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank svmcgee
Write a ReviewReviews (5,958)
All reviews
"irish countryside"
in 111 reviews
"dark hedges"
in 99 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 58 reviews
in 55 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 68 reviews

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Mac was our driver/guide on the trip to the Cliffs of Moher and Galway. He shared a wealth of information about Ireland in general and about the region we visited. He talked about the history of the places we visited, shared local legends and sang traditional Irish songs. The views from the cliffs were impressive (it also helped that the weather was warm and sunny as it can be quite windy up there). Mac took us to a lovely pub for lunch, before we headed for Galway. In Galway, he guided us on a walking tour through the city, pointing out the most important landmarks. We also had time to visit the city on our own - it gave us a chance to see/listen to quite a few street performers ( added bonus).I found Galway to be delightful and I hope to return there one day. It was a long day but we really enjoyed the sights, the food and the overall experience. Mac was entertaining and very personable. We enjoyed ourselves!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

My mom and I did two separate tours. We had so much fun on the Cork and Blarney Stone tour with Gerard that when we returned we booked a tour to the Cliffs of Mohrer for the next day! Phil was our tour guide for this day and he was just as amazing. Both guides are super friendly and knowledgeable, they make the day completely enjoyable and the sights are stunning. The tour coach is clean and comfortable. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We did a day trip to the cliffs of mohar. Jim was our guide and he was absolutely wonderful. He was warm,entertaining and always eager to answer any question we had. Thanks Jim