“Giant's Causeway Tour”

Irish Day Tours
Ranked #26 of 282 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Irish Day Tours are at the forefront of Irish tourism offering seven day tours and two evening tours leaving from Dublin year round. Our tours are handcrafted to give the best day tour experience in Ireland. Led by our legendary guides who will fill your with tales and folklore and give you a deep sense of our countries history. Your adventure with us will say with you long after you’ve departed one of our luxury fleet of couches. Join the adventure with us one of our amazing day tours including ; The Cliffs of Moher & Galway - The Cliffs Of Moher, ‘Premium’ - Giant’s Causeway - Wild Connemara - Belfast & The North - Ireland’s Ancient East - Blarney Castle & Cork - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour -
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Our guide, Leo, really made this trip for us. He was extremely knowledgable and, in my opinion played the best music. We took his advice and did the Black Cab Tour in Belfast and thoroughly enjoyed learning the conflicted history of this city. The Causeway and the other sites were wonderful, as well. I highly recommend making the trip up to Northern Ireland, if possible. This was our fourth bus tour with this company and, by far, this was our favorite. Thank you for the wonderful trip, Leo!

Date of experience: August 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (5,980)
All reviews
"dark hedges"
in 100 reviews
"irish countryside"
in 111 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 58 reviews
in 55 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 68 reviews

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Booked the Cliffs of Moher day trip from Dublin efficiently on their own website quite last minute. I was the last one to get on the coach and assigned to the seat next to the driver by the name Bud. I watched him cut the tight corners, wheeled the coach with 60 through the streets broad and narrow, meanwhile delivered info and jokes with grace, personable, schedule was followed with ease. Before we knew it, were back in Dublin where we started, thank you Bud!

This tour no doubt was one of the highlights of my Ireland visit and highly recommended. It covered all the great attractions mentioned in other reviews, magnificent views and memorable experiences indeed, Wish it was a longer visit for more tours by Irish Day Tours.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank mariach128
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Very organized. We were able to see so many wonderful things on this tour and our tour guide taught us some Irish (not Gaelic), shared some wonderful Irish music and shared so much history with us about the areas we were passing through and visiting. Simply amazing time!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We booked a day tour from Dublin to the Cliffs of Moher and had a wonderful day. Our tour guide was knowledgable, friendly and accommodating. There was a horrible, multi-car accident on the road to Galway - the last stop on the tour, and as a result, we weren't able to make that stop. In response, the company handled the situation expertly by immediately offering a generous discount on future tours, despite the unavoidable situation. I highly recommend Extreme Ireland.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited this past week and I have to say it was the experience of a lifetime.

Jim was not only our driver, but also our guide, and an in-bus comedian. He had a wealth of knowledge of each area and jokes to keep us laughing during the trip.

The coach was very accommodating and we stopped 1-2 times on the road for things like snacks or going to the bathroom. The coach was clean. No wireless internet, but the views ensure that you don't need it!

I highly recommend paying the money for the premium Cliffs of Moher tour. You get the views of a lifetime and a great sheepdog demonstration.

I am 100% satisfied with our trip, and Jim's ability to be a guide whilst driving. Several of the other coaches we've been on have both a guide and a driver. Give this man a raise! He even commented that my wife could pass as Irish. He was great, kind, and we never felt rushed.

Thank you, Jim! You made the time worthwhile.