“Giants Causeway Tour / Irish Day Tours”
Review of Irish Day Tours

Irish Day Tours
Ranked #26 of 282 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Irish Day Tours are at the forefront of Irish tourism offering seven day tours and two evening tours leaving from Dublin year round. Our tours are handcrafted to give the best day tour experience in Ireland. Led by our legendary guides who will fill your with tales and folklore and give you a deep sense of our countries history. Your adventure with us will say with you long after you’ve departed one of our luxury fleet of couches. Join the adventure with us one of our amazing day tours including ; The Cliffs of Moher & Galway - The Cliffs Of Moher, ‘Premium’ - Giant’s Causeway - Wild Connemara - Belfast & The North - Ireland’s Ancient East - Blarney Castle & Cork - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour -
Reviewed 23 August 2017

It was a really good tour and you could see a lot of Ireland in one day. I would recommend this tour especially for travelers, who haven't much time to visit all the places for a few days. The bus driver was amazing. He told us a lot of story and also some jokes:D Moreover he did with us a quiz to make the ride a little bit more interesting. To come to a end, I can absolutely recommend this tour with "Irish day tours":)

Date of experience: August 2017
ExtremeIreland, Manager at Irish Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your tour with us.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,980)
All reviews
"dark hedges"
in 100 reviews
"irish countryside"
in 111 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 58 reviews
in 55 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 68 reviews

Reviewed 22 August 2017

The team is amazing! From the booking team to the drivers, everyone was accommodating. Esther helped me book all my tours including airport transfers. I traveled to Dublin with my husband and 2 small toddlers and I wanted to set everything up prior to arrival. Esther was able to accommodate and work with me via email back and forth. In the end, she was able to create custom tours that suited to what my family needed.

During our time in Ireland we had 2 day trips booked. Our drivers, James and Owen were amazing. Each person added their own flavor to the tour but managed to give us so much information. They answered all out questions and was able to give us a beautiful history of Ireland.

Both drivers were considerate of the children and what we wanted to accomplish for the day.

I highly recommend the team !

Date of experience: August 2017

Thanks for leaving a review. I am delighted that you and your family had such a positive experience with our team.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Castle Rock is absolutely amazing!!! Cork is a fun town with lots of history and of course, Blarney Castle was something to check off the bucket list. What a hoot kissing the Blarney stone and the stairway up and the stairway down will not soon be forgotten. Lovely gardens and interesting history. Loved the Irish Woolen Mill across the street.

Date of experience: August 2017

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, It is great to hear that you enjoyed your tour to Cork and Blarney so much

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

A perfect day tour. Traditional sun + shower weather but our group was inspired by beautiful views of wild nature