“A special guide!”

Giant's Causeway Day Trip from Dublin including Belfast
Ranked #5 of 235 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Irish Day Tours are at the forefront of Irish tourism offering seven day tours and two evening tours leaving from Dublin year round. Our tours are handcrafted to give the best day tour experience in Ireland. Led by our legendary guides who will fill your with tales and folklore and give you a deep sense of our countries history. Your adventure with us will say with you long after you’ve departed one of our luxury fleet of couches. Join the adventure with us one of our amazing day tours including ; The Cliffs of Moher & Galway - The Cliffs Of Moher, ‘Premium’ - Giant’s Causeway - Wild Connemara - Belfast & The North - Ireland’s Ancient East - Blarney Castle & Cork - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour - The Storyteller Bus
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I usually prefer to organize tours during my travels but in Ireland transports and connections obliged me to a different choice. An excellent choice because the tour of Boyne Valley was simply perfect starting from the guide to the places chosen.

ExtremeIreland, Manager at Irish Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thanks for the review. I am delighted that you enjoyed all aspects of the Ireland's ancient east tour. I f you like your history this tour ticks all the boxes!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,415)

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Beautiful tour of the country side and two Castles. Blarney Castle has beautiful grounds and I could have spent more time exploring

Thanks for the review. We really appreciate it. I am delighted that you enjoyed the Blarney castle tour.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Driver is friendly and it's the best possible attempt to cover northern Ireland in single day.
Loved it.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Outstanding experience with EI. They helped me with a busy three day itinerary of trips from Dublin to Athlone, Drogheda, and Hills of Tara/Trim Castle. This was not easy because we had a group of nine total family members from age 6 to 47. The small bus and driver experience was much better than the cost would have suggested for the personal, customized and private treatment we received. Our three different drivers were amazing while providing funny and historical insights to the region that we would not have found otherwise. Lastly, the sales rep, Claire, was wonderful and quickly responded to weeks of emails and phone calls. The overall, stress-free aspect of the trip made us decide to return to Ireland again soon.

Thanks for the review. I am delighted that your tours with us went so smoothly and that you enjoyed them so much. It's very nice of you to mention Claire as the office staff try very hard to organise a great experience for our customers.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Ireland very good place for family gathering , many activists jogging ، riding horses, imitation also altos of games that fits different age since my children's are ages 25 ,22,20, 15, 13, 10, 8, 6
So it's difficult to please everyone of theme but this happened in Ireland even my mother she lived it.In Ireland only you can find very nice and big house that fits bigger family and also cupolas can find bed and breakfast easily.In conclusion Ireland is my next trip for the third time ❤️