“Belfast city & St Patrick's trail tour”
Review of Irish Day Tours

Giant's Causeway Day Trip from Dublin including Belfast
Ranked #5 of 235 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Irish Day Tours are at the forefront of Irish tourism offering seven day tours and two evening tours leaving from Dublin year round. Our tours are handcrafted to give the best day tour experience in Ireland. Led by our legendary guides who will fill your with tales and folklore and give you a deep sense of our countries history. Your adventure with us will say with you long after you’ve departed one of our luxury fleet of couches. Join the adventure with us one of our amazing day tours including ; The Cliffs of Moher & Galway - The Cliffs Of Moher, ‘Premium’ - Giant’s Causeway - Wild Connemara - Belfast & The North - Ireland’s Ancient East - Blarney Castle & Cork - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour - The Storyteller Bus
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We had a WONDERFUL day tour to Belfast city & St Patrick's trail. The driver/guide made the trip! Thanks Bud, you were awesome! Strongly recommend this company!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,415)

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

David was so funny and had so many great stories! It was a beautiful tour so glad he was our guide! My friends and i left with smiles and memories to last a lifetime

Reviewed 12 August 2017

We bought ticket to Cliffs of Moher Premium tours from Tourist information center, the cashier who sold us the tickets called to the main tourist center and asked about the seats before giving me tickets. On the phone it was confirmed there are still seats available for 12th August.

Next morning I got up at 6AM, met the representative at 7:15. When I was about to get into the bus, driver checked my name and it turned our that, me and two other travelers are not in the listed due to unknown reason.
Their booking system in not centralized! Driver was very rude to us, she almost meant this " do not care you are not in the list, you are out!!.
We asked may be other car can be sent to us (we can drive), and assistant Pau Soler mentioned management is not available and they will do nothing about that.
We were told this happens every morning! Can you believe? this happens every morning, few tourists dedicate their day for this tour, they get up at 6 and in the end they cant travel because of bad management, irresponsibility! The worst. this thing happens every day!!
They sell more seats than they have! Nobody is willing to help, the only thing they do is to reschedule your trip (not sure if it works or not). When I asked for compensation, Pau told me it will never happen.
Simply you are tourist here, you are stranger, nobody cares about you, nobody cares about customer satisfaction! They see us just as a source of income!
I am going to complain to other Irish Tourist organization so nobody suffers after me from this unhealthy system.

1  Thank Elshan H
ExtremeIreland, Manager at Irish Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

I am sorry that you did not get to do the Cliffs of Moher premium tour. We have set up a booking system that most of our partners use to reserve seats directly on our system. Thus once the booking is done then the seats are reserved. There are a few resellers who do not use this system they take bookings and as you said some of them ring to confirm that seats are available. when they take the booking the onus is on them to contact us immediately to reserve those seats. I am sorry that the representative who took your booking did not reserve the seat immediately and that the tour was full by the time we received your reservation.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

This tour was quintessentially Irish - we had a wonderful tour guide who was exceedingly knowledgable and entertaining and we experienced spectacular views. Our stop at the Cliffs of Moher could not have been more perfect - excellent weather and plenty of time to explore both the north and south cliff walks. We had plenty of time to eat lunch in the picturesque town of Doolin - I highly recommend eating at Fitzpatrick's Pub. I ate there four years ago as I was passing through and the food is still excellent and the service is quick and friendly. We had a quick stop to explore the coast of the Burren before heading up to the artistic city of Galway. Throughout the trip David would provide a running commentary on the areas we were driving through, interspersed with a variety of music. He also likes to play a music game where he plays traditional Irish songs sung by famous musicians and the bus has to guess who the singer is. That was a fun distraction on the long drive back to Dublin. I highly recommend this tour - it's the perfect chance to experience the west coast of Ireland if you are staying in Dublin and are limited on time.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The tour was very well organised and the guide/drive Joseph was amazing! Four hours straight of interesting informations and hilarious stories! Totally recommended.