“Premium Cliffs of Moher Tour”
Review of Irish Day Tours

Irish Day Tours
Ranked #24 of 274 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Irish Day Tours are at the forefront of Irish tourism offering seven day tours and two evening tours leaving from Dublin year round. Our tours are handcrafted to give the best day tour experience in Ireland. Led by our legendary guides who will fill your with tales and folklore and give you a deep sense of our countries history. Your adventure with us will say with you long after you’ve departed one of our luxury fleet of couches. Join the adventure with us one of our amazing day tours including ; The Cliffs of Moher & Galway - The Cliffs Of Moher, ‘Premium’ - Giant’s Causeway - Wild Connemara - Belfast & The North - Ireland’s Ancient East - Blarney Castle & Cork - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour -
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Amazing tour. We loved every stop we made and our tour guide Mac was the absolute best. He went out of his way to make sure we all had a great time.

Date of experience: July 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (5,958)
All reviews
"irish countryside"
in 111 reviews
"dark hedges"
in 99 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 58 reviews
in 55 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 68 reviews

Reviewed 15 July 2017

My friend and I went on our third Irish Day Tour a few weeks ago. It is well worth it! We had Joseph Mulligan, the best tour guide ever!! He kept us laughing with his songs and Irish jokes. I laughed so hard when he told us how he's a cow whisperer! We learned a lot about Irish history from him, and you can feel his love for Ireland. The bus was clean and comfortable, and plenty of bathroom stops. We will be back again for any tour with Joseph!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Because of the convenience of the tour, I've taken family members on it several times at this point. This time, we had the coolest school teacher on the island, Mac. He provided the standard details throughout the trip, but the best part of this particular tour was that we went directly to Blarney Castle, which beat the massive queues. Next, we went to Cork. In the past, the drivers just drop us along the river, but Mac actually called ahead to a restaurant and walked us to it. In my several experiences with the tour so far, this was the best timeline, and Mac did a great job.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

I have visited over 70 countries on my travels around the world, so you could say I've had my fair share of guided tours at various locations around the world. This trip rated among my top 3 so far. The nature is fantastic and the whole setting with a lovely Irish summer day was spot on. However what really made the trip for my two friends and I was the guide.

We were lucky enough to get a guide/bus driver named Tony for this trip. A fun loving irishman with so much to share. We got stories about leprechauns, giants, old irish history, you name it he knew it. When he was not telling us stories he sold irish songs and was more than happy to engage the whole bus in singalongs to some of the songs. Basically he made the difference between a good and an amazing trip.

When we got to Belfast we jumped on the black taxi tour and that's an oppertunity you should not pass on. We paid 10 pounds per person and got to see Belfast from another perspective than you normally would as a tourist. It's totally worth the money. Infact it would be worth it even if we paid double the amount. My only regret is that we did not get more time to explore Belfast, but you can easily jump on a bus from Dublin and do that another day.

3  Thank Cato K