“Cork, Blarney, and the Rock of Cashel”
Review of Irish Day Tours

Giant's Causeway Day Trip from Dublin including Belfast
Ranked #5 of 235 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Irish Day Tours are at the forefront of Irish tourism offering seven day tours and two evening tours leaving from Dublin year round. Our tours are handcrafted to give the best day tour experience in Ireland. Led by our legendary guides who will fill your with tales and folklore and give you a deep sense of our countries history. Your adventure with us will say with you long after you’ve departed one of our luxury fleet of couches. Join the adventure with us one of our amazing day tours including ; The Cliffs of Moher & Galway - The Cliffs Of Moher, ‘Premium’ - Giant’s Causeway - Wild Connemara - Belfast & The North - Ireland’s Ancient East - Blarney Castle & Cork - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour - The Storyteller Bus
Reviewed 26 June 2017

The Cork and Blarney tour was a wonderful experience. We were able to see the Irish countryside as well as a couple of historical sites that we wouldn't have otherwise. The best part, however, was our guide, Joseph. He was well educated in Irish history and quite eloquent when describing various aspects of that history. He is also very entertaining. We would like to thank Joey for giving us an experience we'll never forget!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

This was my favourite tour of my whole trip. My husband and I absolutely loved this tour because it covered so much history. The thing that made this tour so amazing was the driver/guide, James! He was such a great host. Very pleasant, accommodating, interesting and fun. His #1 goal was for everyone to have a good time. The tour was well worth the money and time. It brought us to an ancient castle with stunning views. It was magical to be able to touch something that old, and learning of the history of Belfast was an eye opener. And it offers so much more then the itinerary lists.If you're planning to come to Ireland I strongly recommend this tour!

1  Thank Jenny R
Reviewed 24 June 2017

If I could give more stars I would! Our driver was Joseph.. from the first second getting on to the last getting off at the end of the day we were kept entertained! We were surprised with quick visit to Cashel Castle on the way to cork, was lovely and given plenty of time to run around Cork and Blarney Castle. Great singer so ears weren't bleeding haha was great to learn to Irish songs and he has such great spirit.. just what I expect in Ireland. He was fabulous and myself and my partner will be joining for a trip to Belfast in the future. Hopefully with the same driver! Lauren Cooper & Toni Marrero from England!x

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Great day touring the Irish Countryside- Joseph great tour guide; sang Irish songs, told us a lit of information about where we would visit and kept us on schedule. Highly recommend!

1  Thank amfbaker
Reviewed 23 June 2017

We took a trip to Cork city and Blarney castle and Rock of Cashel. It was an early start to the day but Kevin our driver was great and got us laughing right from the start. Lots of interesting information was provided along the way but he also let us sit and enjoy the scenery a perfect mix. It was a great trip and I would recommend Irish Day tours to my friends.

1  Thank BEth J