“Loved the Blarney, Cork and Cashel Tour”
Review of Irish Day Tours

Giant's Causeway Day Trip from Dublin including Belfast
Ranked #5 of 235 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Irish Day Tours are at the forefront of Irish tourism offering seven day tours and two evening tours leaving from Dublin year round. Our tours are handcrafted to give the best day tour experience in Ireland. Led by our legendary guides who will fill your with tales and folklore and give you a deep sense of our countries history. Your adventure with us will say with you long after you’ve departed one of our luxury fleet of couches. Join the adventure with us one of our amazing day tours including ; The Cliffs of Moher & Galway - The Cliffs Of Moher, ‘Premium’ - Giant’s Causeway - Wild Connemara - Belfast & The North - Ireland’s Ancient East - Blarney Castle & Cork - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour - The Storyteller Bus
Reviewed 30 May 2017

My husband and I went on the tour of Rock of Cashel, Cork and Blarney Castle. First let me say Joseph was the most amazing tour guide he kept us entertained and gave us all so much interesting information on Ireland in general. He kept me laughing the whole way. He was by far one of the best guides EVER!. The bus was comfortable and had WiFi which I loved! The only thing I would be a bit picky about was Cork, not much to see, I would have gladly forgone Cork and spent more time at Blarney Castle as the grounds are huge and there is so much to see. Really a great experience. Thank you so much for a great day! Cheers from Toronto Canada!

1  Thank Ali Y

Reviewed 30 May 2017

I would highly recommended Irish Day Tours. It was a great way to see parts of Ireland that would have been challenging to get to. The tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable. Highly Recommend!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Jason B
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Had a beautiful day at the cliffs of Moher, simply stunning and breathtaking countryside. Interpretation center well done .

1  Thank Julthi
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Do not miss this Tour! We took this tour in the end of May while on an eight day trip to Ireland. We took the Giant Causeway including Belfast. City was clean and beautiful, the swinging bridge and scenery was just breathtaking. Giant Causeway was really worth the ride. We had lunch at a great little stop...food was yummy! Be prepared to laugh often with Driver Bud...he is true Irish and has great stories! Bus was brand new and had huge viewing windows!

1  Thank Kimberly S
ExtremeIreland, Manager at Irish Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Thanks for the review.High praise indeed, I wasn't surprised to see that Bud was your guide , He really is a great guy and a fantastic storyteller. I am delighted that you enjoyed every aspect of the tour

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went on the giants causeway tour from Dublin on Monday 5/22/17. Our bus driver/tour guide was Bud and he was so great! This tour is a must if you only have a few days in Ireland and want to get the most out of your day. It is a jam packed day, starts from 6:30am and ends at 8:00pm. I have to say we went on three other bus tours and this was my absolute favorite! It was an unforgettable experience going to Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge and Giants Causeway! I highly recommend booking this tour!

1  Thank Diana M

Thanks for the review, I am delighted that you got so much enjoyment out of the tour. The scenery along the Antrim coastline is absolutely stunning and you had a great guide in Bud.