“Day trip to Cork”

Giant's Causeway Day Trip from Dublin including Belfast
Ranked #5 of 235 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Irish Day Tours are at the forefront of Irish tourism offering seven day tours and two evening tours leaving from Dublin year round. Our tours are handcrafted to give the best day tour experience in Ireland. Led by our legendary guides who will fill your with tales and folklore and give you a deep sense of our countries history. Your adventure with us will say with you long after you’ve departed one of our luxury fleet of couches. Join the adventure with us one of our amazing day tours including ; The Cliffs of Moher & Galway - The Cliffs Of Moher, ‘Premium’ - Giant’s Causeway - Wild Connemara - Belfast & The North - Ireland’s Ancient East - Blarney Castle & Cork - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour - The Storyteller Bus
Reviewed 29 May 2017

It was not my first time taking a one day tour with this company and always enjoy. The bus journy is comfortable. Our one day trip to Cork was lovely but not just because of the amazing ladnscapes, also for a very "Love Spreading" tour guide. Josefh is a funny and lovely guy. You will enjoy the shared history about Ireland from his mouth. Highly recommand.

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

One day trip to Giant causeway was fun and it was enjoyable trip. Especially tour guide (Mac) was very entertaining. Whether you enjoy the trip or not but you definitely not gonna get bored. He got good sense of humor and overall trip was worthwhile.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

I did 2 tours on my first trip to Ireland:
Macoole's Cliffs of Moher (with David) - (the sheep dog trials were fun and the boat tour offered the chance to see the cliffs not only from above, but also below)
and
Giant's Causeway (with Sandra)
I was travelling alone and wanted to see the most of Ireland in 2 days. I decided to visit the west and north coasts. It was diffcult to choose whicih tours to do, but I don't regret my choice.
The guides were full of facts and anecdotes. They gave great information, told jokes and were very helpful. I loved these tours and would recommend them for a group, single traveller or couples. They locations could maybe be a little tricky for elderly or handicapped, but if you plan your time, there is enough time at each stop. If you want to see a lot in a short time, these tours are perfect for you! The bus and locations are safe, clean and friendly.

Thank you to Irish Day Tours, Sandra and David!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank lisamL4265XD
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

What a great tour! A very long day, but so many things to see. Our guide, Jennifer and Larry, our driver, were the best, full of very informative stories, legends, history... Although we leave Dublin at 6:30 am and only get back around 7:30 pm, the day just flies by. There are bathroom breaks every 2 hours, with opportunities for coffee and a bite to eat. We visited the Dark Hedges, very pretty, then trouble...they got a call that the next stop on our itinerary (Carrick-a-rede rope bridge) was closed due to vandalism. Well, in no time, they switched things arounds and we got to visit Dunluce castle (it was supposed to be a photo opp. only) which was much better for in my view. Lunch stop at a pub, the off to Giant's Causeway, which was well worth the trip. Then off to Belfast, with a history lesson thrown in. Wow! Didn't opt for the Black Cab Tour but visited City Hall, and a great exhibit on history of the city, and walked around. Our guides were great, knowledgeable and fun. This was our second tour with them, and would highly recommend them.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Great tour! Everything was super well organized. We spent enough time in the Giant's Causeway which was my main concern. 1 hour in Belfast was a bit too short for me, I would suggest not stopping for the Dunluce castle and spend half an hour more in Belfast, it does make a difference. The rest was perfect, enough time to have a great lunch in the pub they selected, with the brilliant idea of ordering before getting there. Totally worth the money!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction