“Best trip ever!”

Giant's Causeway Day Trip from Dublin including Belfast
Ranked #5 of 235 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Irish Day Tours are at the forefront of Irish tourism offering seven day tours and two evening tours leaving from Dublin year round. Our tours are handcrafted to give the best day tour experience in Ireland. Led by our legendary guides who will fill your with tales and folklore and give you a deep sense of our countries history. Your adventure with us will say with you long after you’ve departed one of our luxury fleet of couches. Join the adventure with us one of our amazing day tours including ; The Cliffs of Moher & Galway - The Cliffs Of Moher, ‘Premium’ - Giant’s Causeway - Wild Connemara - Belfast & The North - Ireland’s Ancient East - Blarney Castle & Cork - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour - The Storyteller Bus
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Most amazing trips. We took two tours and loved them both. Giants Causeway and Cliff of Moher. The guides were fantastic. Very informative, funny, helpful and just overall awesome. If we go back to Dublin we would for sure 100% book tours with them again. Very professional and organized.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (4,415)

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I did the Celtic Heritage Day Tour after realizing that my Cliffs of Moher ticket would have made me miss my flight. I was not disappointed in the tour and was really amazed at the amount of knowledge my tour guide had! He even dropped me off at the airport as it was on the way back to Dublin!

Reviewed 6 April 2017

I went to Ireland for Spring Break in 2017 and took 6 tours with Extreme Irish Day Tours in my 10 days there ! The tours were were jam packed with information and hidden gems on the bus rides to each location. I enjoyed being taken to local cafes and shops along the way to experience the best and most quality time in each new city. The tour guides, especially Bud, are friendly, informative and take you to the best locations possible to ensure you make the most out of your Irish adventure.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Even it was the whole day raining and misty, the tour was great. The landscape was absolutely beautiful. The tour guide was also great and funny. I recommend the tour to everyone.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Loved our driver, funny guy with excellent stories. Blarney Castle was so beautiful and you must try the beamish in Cork!