“Giants Causeway Tour was the highlight of our trip”
Review of Irish Day Tours

Giant's Causeway Day Trip from Dublin including Belfast
Ranked #5 of 237 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Irish Day Tours are at the forefront of Irish tourism offering seven day tours and two evening tours leaving from Dublin year round. Our tours are handcrafted to give the best day tour experience in Ireland. Led by our legendary guides who will fill your with tales and folklore and give you a deep sense of our countries history. Your adventure with us will say with you long after you’ve departed one of our luxury fleet of couches. Join the adventure with us one of our amazing day tours including ; The Cliffs of Moher & Galway - The Cliffs Of Moher, ‘Premium’ - Giant’s Causeway - Wild Connemara - Belfast & The North - Ireland’s Ancient East - Blarney Castle & Cork - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour - The Storyteller Bus
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Took the day tour from Dublin to Northern Ireland in a mini bus of about 20 people. Stopped at Dark Hedges, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Giants Causeway, and Belfast. Got to see a lot of the Irish Countryside! Guide was knowledgeable and a great story teller. No food provided, but there are places for food/restroom breaks thought the day. Tip 1: if traveling in December, make sure to dress warm. The North cost of Ireland is quite windy and cool that time of year. Tip 2: Ask if your hotel can pack a breakfast for you that you can take along. We stayed at the Brooks Hotel, and they provided us breakfast to go.

1  Thank Travel0ver999
Write a ReviewReviews (4,527)

Reviewed 11 March 2017

I really enjoyed this tour. The driver/tour guide (Alec Clince) was friendly, informative and helpful (and a great singer!). The bus was clean and comfortable. The destinations beautiful and everything ran like a well oiled machine. The day was completely stress free, well organised and so enjoyable. As a tourist in my own country I learned a lot and loved the experience and I think that says a lot so I can easily recommend this company for everyone, whether Irish or from abroad.

1  Thank Marthaireland3
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Very easy and nice to have a bus for the day! Our guide was very sweet- but expect to hear the driver talk for most of the trip. I would recommend stopping in Galway over the extreme coastal tour- but that is just because I liked to rest and relax for a few hours and this trio was constant stop and go. I would absolutely recommend this trip- and wait to book for a sunny day!

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

My friend and I decided to do the tourist thing and go to Blarney Castle to see the sights. Our tour guide and driver was Joseph, who was fantastic! He was so knowledgeable and funny, teaching us Gaelic words, and filling us in on the history of Ireland and its stormy relationship with England. I don't think the trip would have been the same without him and I highly recommend any tour that he gives. We spent time at the rock of Cashel which was interesting, went to the city of Cork, for lunch and some shopping and then on to the castle and its surrounding areas. After walking up these really slippery, narrow, stone steps to the top of blarney castle, blowing the rock a kiss and then making our way back down, we knew we needed a drink to settle our nerves, so we went to the Muskerry Arms for a beer. The owner let us go behind the bar and took our picture which was really pretty cool and we almost missed the bus back because we had our times confused but there was Joseph driving around the area trying to find us. We all joked that the little people got us! I would definitely take another bus tour with Joseph as our guide.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

The tour was absolutely breathtaking with the sights and stops, and the tour guide Joseph was hilarious! He sang fun songs for us, told us interesting stories. He kept us entertained while driving through places that we would otherwise be in our phone or asleep, an absolutely amazing man. Would reccomend this to anyone who wants a good day at a beautiful destination. The cliffs of Moher were breathtaking! 10/10!