“Blarney Castle & Cork Day Trip”
Review of Irish Day Tours

Giant's Causeway Day Trip from Dublin including Belfast
Ranked #5 of 235 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Irish Day Tours are at the forefront of Irish tourism offering seven day tours and two evening tours leaving from Dublin year round. Our tours are handcrafted to give the best day tour experience in Ireland. Led by our legendary guides who will fill your with tales and folklore and give you a deep sense of our countries history. Your adventure with us will say with you long after you’ve departed one of our luxury fleet of couches. Join the adventure with us one of our amazing day tours including ; The Cliffs of Moher & Galway - The Cliffs Of Moher, ‘Premium’ - Giant’s Causeway - Wild Connemara - Belfast & The North - Ireland’s Ancient East - Blarney Castle & Cork - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour - The Storyteller Bus
Reviewed 20 January 2017

I had great day trip out of Dublin to Rock of Cashel, Blarney Castle (yes, kissed the stone!) and a brief visit to Cork. The adventure was a long day but made so enjoyable by our guide Phil. He has a wonderful sense of humor imparting tons of history and facts! Honestly he made the trip! Thanks again Phil!

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Went on this trip with my Dad (who is a senior). We both loved the trip. Really exciting to see where they filmed Braveheart, the Hill of Tara, to see some ancient carvings in a mound, and lots of Irish tunes to listen to on the way. A+

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
ExtremeIreland, Manager at Irish Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Hi,
I am delighted to hear that you and your father enjoyed our Boyne valley tour. Thanks for the review we really appreciate it.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

We had a wonderfull day out. Magnific guide and tour! he helped us when needed. The bus was brand new and confortable!!! Recomened the tours to everyone

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi thanks for the review and recommendation!

Reviewed 19 January 2017

We took 4 different tours and they were all very scenic and enjoyable. The guides were knowledgeable and fun. We would recommend them highly.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Wow four tours! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed them all and that all our guides gave you such a good experience.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

I booked a private tour with Irish Day Tours for my family of 5. This was the first private tour I had ever booked, so I had no idea what to expect. I can honestly say it was one of the BEST days we spent in Ireland!

The trip traveled from Dublin (picking us up at our hotel), and included Antrim Coastal Drive, Carrick a Rede Rope-Bridge, The Giant's Causeway, Dunluce Castle, and Belfast City PLUS a few extras along the way, and was very reasonably priced!

Our tour guide was Dewald, and he was absolutely brilliant! He was prompt and friendly, and the car we traveled in was clean and comfortable. When we started the trip, Dewald asked us what we were most interested in -- my family is very into learning about the history of places, so Dewald adapted the tour to have a historical slant. It was perfect!

I feel as if I am falling short in my description of how wonderful our experience was, so I will conclude by saying I highly recommend both Irish Day Tours and specifically Dewald as a tour guide. If I could give more than 5 stars I would!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

What a glowing review. Dewald is a great guy and takes pride in giving his guests the best experience possible. I am delighted that Irish day tours has given you a memory to treasure.