“Excellent tours”

Giant's Causeway Day Trip from Dublin including Belfast
Ranked #5 of 235 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Irish Day Tours are at the forefront of Irish tourism offering seven day tours and two evening tours leaving from Dublin year round. Our tours are handcrafted to give the best day tour experience in Ireland. Led by our legendary guides who will fill your with tales and folklore and give you a deep sense of our countries history. Your adventure with us will say with you long after you’ve departed one of our luxury fleet of couches. Join the adventure with us one of our amazing day tours including ; The Cliffs of Moher & Galway - The Cliffs Of Moher, ‘Premium’ - Giant’s Causeway - Wild Connemara - Belfast & The North - Ireland’s Ancient East - Blarney Castle & Cork - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour - The Storyteller Bus
Reviewed 31 August 2016

I took a tour to Connemara with them. It includes fjord and cruise around it, Kylemore Abbey and Galway city. All was amazing except for the fact that you spend most of the time on the bus, and an hour for abbey or Galway is way too little. But that's the way it is with organized tours. At least you catch a glimpse. Connemara is sooo beautiful. It's totally worth it anyway.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Fantastic day exploring these two amazing places and the city of Cork. Driver Larry and tour guide Adele were exceptional!! Definitely do this tour if in Dublin.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

I did 3 different excursions with this company and thoroughly enjoyed every single one! Joe was an excellent tour guide and my favorite, by far! I did the Cliffs of Moher, Blarney, and Giants Causeway... everything was reasonably priced and a great way to see Ireland.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

I and my 7-year son did a day tour to the Cliffs of Moher and Galway. Our guide was Caroline and I(indeed my son as well) thanks her so much and 100% satisfied for her driving and guidence

Reviewed 30 August 2016

My friend and I had a wonderful time on the Celtic Boyne Tour with Alec. The rain didn't hamper our spirits. Alec knew so much about each of the locations. I appreciated that he looked after me while climbing to see the ancient Loughcrew artwork; I have Lupus and the climb was a bit difficult for me, but I did it! I would recommend the Celtic Boyne Valley Tour in a heartbeat.

1  Thank Jill O
ExtremeIreland, Manager at Irish Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Thanks for the review, I love the historic content of the Celtic tour and Loughcrew is my favourite of all the sites. I am glad you made it through the field to see the ancient passage tomb. I am delighted that you enjoyed the tour so much.