Open today: 08:30 - 22:00

from US$81.72
from US$70.82
from US$54.48
7,724 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Four of us took the Giant's Causeway/Belfast day trip from Dublin. Our guide Matthew was very knowledgeable and told us a lot about the history behind each site we visited. He had a great sense of humor and readily answered our questions.I usually hate big coach tours, but we sat near the front and it did not seem like there were 50 people in the bus, which was comfortable. The only drawback was that we had limited time to visit each area, especially Belfast.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Our experience was nothing but spectacular, I will explain. Our flight to Ireland had many layovers, with a 5 hour time change, by time we arrived, we lost an entire day in flight. We were exhausted, and Irish Tours allowed us to reschedule with no added cost to us,for not realizing that we missed the tour due to our flying situatuion. We had an amazing time. The customer service was a God send to us.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 20 July 2016

My family had a great day - Derek our tour guide was super. Lovely countryside and nice attractions.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

We visited Belfast three weeks agosto and We enjoy and spent a very funny day.
The place was beautiful and they guide was so funny

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Overall, I would say that the tour was amazing, entertaining and well organised.

Our tour guide Liam, was very informative in regards to the history of Ireland as well as Northern Ireland. We learned so much about local tales/legends and educational topics such as politics, religion etc. Not only that, he also kept us all entertained with his jokes and sense of humour. As we drove through the motorway, he made sure that the music volume wasn't too loud allowing some passengers to rest which I found considerate.

The trip itself was very long but definitely worth it. The Dark Hedges were good although it would definitely look more eerie during winter. Crossing the rope bridge was adrenaline-inducing. Then we had lunch at the Giant Barn, which I highly recommend. The food were delicious at a reasonable price. Afterwards we headed off to Giant's Causeway, which was absolutely beautiful, the sight was quite surreal. We had around 5-10 minutes to take pictures at Dunluce Castle then we went to Belfast. I would say that the time allocation for each area was well-planned and we felt that we didn't have to rush all the time. We were able to enjoy each area sufficiently.

My boyfriend and I highly recommend this tour company! Especially if the tour guide is Liam.

P.S. It is well appreciated how the buses were air-conditioned especially during a hot day!