“The best way I could have spent a day”
Review of Irish Day Tours

Irish Day Tours
Ranked #24 of 273 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Irish Day Tours are at the forefront of Irish tourism offering seven day tours and two evening tours leaving from Dublin year round. Our tours are handcrafted to give the best day tour experience in Ireland. Led by our legendary guides who will fill your with tales and folklore and give you a deep sense of our countries history. Your adventure with us will say with you long after you’ve departed one of our luxury fleet of couches. Join the adventure with us one of our amazing day tours including ; The Cliffs of Moher & Galway - The Cliffs Of Moher, ‘Premium’ - Giant’s Causeway - Wild Connemara - Belfast & The North - Ireland’s Ancient East - Blarney Castle & Cork - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour -
Reviewed 15 June 2016

My time in Ireland was super short, and I really had to maximize it. Especially considering the fact that I can't drive. So my sister and I took this tour that was advertised as a Cliffs of Moher tour, but actually stopped at a LOT of different, fascinating places. Our guide was Sarah, who was full of amazing knowledge and a very engaging storyteller. My only complaint really was that I wish she had talked MORE. She was so interesting. I am definitely going to do another one of their tours when we come back next year!

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank CatherineTaft
Write a ReviewReviews (5,953)
All reviews
"irish countryside"
in 111 reviews
"dark hedges"
in 98 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 58 reviews
in 55 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 68 reviews

Reviewed 15 June 2016

I did the Connemara day tour and our guide was simply brilliant, he shared much of ireland's history and interesting facts during our journey and the places covered were very good. I highly recommend this trip if you like beautiful countryside, boat rides, and castles.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 15 June 2016

This tour (although it appears to be super long) was one of my favorite parts about visiting Dublin. I went on this tour with 3 other friends of mine and we had a great time! From the bus, to the comfortable bus, to the stops we made, the history we learned, and of course, our longest and most beautiful stop at the Cliffs of Moher. I also loved that we stopped in a small village nearby and had one of the best meals I've ever had.

Obviously this tour was great as I am writing from memory almost exactly 8 months after my weekend in Dublin! Must do with Irish Day Tours!!

Date of experience: October 2015
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

My family and I visited the Cliffs of Moher this morning. It was a lifetime experience. Even though the trip from Dublin to the cliffs took some hours, our guide and driver John made every minute of it absolutely interesting by telling us about Ireland's history and many curious facts! I totally recommend it!

Date of experience: June 2016