Open today: 08:30 - 22:00

from US$57.51
from US$74.76
from US$69.01
6,074 results
All reviews blarney castle day trip the bus celtic boyne valley giants causeway cork city driver guide rope bridge great tour northern ireland irish countryside dark hedges belfast tour highly recommend this company irish songs great driver his knowledge
Reviewed 15 June 2016

This tour (although it appears to be super long) was one of my favorite parts about visiting Dublin. I went on this tour with 3 other friends of mine and we had a great time! From the bus, to the comfortable bus, to the stops we made, the history we learned, and of course, our longest and most beautiful stop at the Cliffs of Moher. I also loved that we stopped in a small village nearby and had one of the best meals I've ever had.

Obviously this tour was great as I am writing from memory almost exactly 8 months after my weekend in Dublin! Must do with Irish Day Tours!!

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

My family and I visited the Cliffs of Moher this morning. It was a lifetime experience. Even though the trip from Dublin to the cliffs took some hours, our guide and driver John made every minute of it absolutely interesting by telling us about Ireland's history and many curious facts! I totally recommend it!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 14 June 2016

great trip! I think this is my second review for this particular trip but we had an awesome time. only drawback is they keep emailing me to do this again! let's hope this satisfies them

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 14 June 2016

We've tried almost all their tours including the Belfast tour, cliffs of moher, giant's causeway & the grave digger. All is great and very enjoyable. All the tour guides are friendly, helpful & well informed. The only suggestion we have is having more time staying in the cliffs of moher.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 14 June 2016

Tour guide was great, bus was great, weather was not (ha ha) but overall had a great day. I would highly recommend!

Date of experience: November 2015