“Made my entire trip to Ireland!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Cliffs of Moher Day Trip from Dublin
Ranked #5 of 220 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Extreme Ireland/Irish Day Tours are the best day tour company in Ireland. We run tours 7 days a week from Dublin to the Cliffs of Moher, Giants Causeway, Connemara, Belfast, Cork and Blarney, Celtic Boyne Valley Tour & many private group tours. We are also the proud providers of the most entertaining evening tours in Dublin, our Gravedigger tour and our Irish Traditional Story Telling tour. Come aboard the company well ahead of the game in Ireland.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Made my entire trip to Ireland!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2015

This tour was absolutely incredible! The sites were breathtaking and our tour guide was great: funny, informative, and easy to talk to and understand. I recommend this tour for anyone who travels to Dublin and still wants to see the countryside. 10/10, an absolute must do

1 Thank Clare C
ExtremeIreland, Manager at Extreme Ireland / Irish Day Tours, responded to this review, 2 November 2015
Hi,
Thanks for the review and the recommendation , we are delighted to have been an integral part of your trip to Ireland.

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
San Jose
“Giant Causeway/Atrim Coast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

Loved our guide. Wish I knew his name. He sang Irish songs along the way!! I booked this trip through City Discovery, and when my husband got sick at the last minute, CD said we had to forfeit. It took several days and they never answered my emails!!! So I called Extreme Ireland directly and they said no problem, come on Thursday. Very understanding! Great experience.

Visited November 2015
Massachusetts
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Guides, Fun Tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2015

Enjoyed two tours with Extreme Ireland (one to Cork/Blarney Rock and another to Cliffs of Moher) and had two very different but great guides. One gave the whole history of Ireland back to prehistoric/Ice Age times and the other told stories of culture, tradition, myths, and legends. Both were very long days and involved lots of sitting on the bus and lots of walking, so be prepared for over 12 hours of travel and sightseeing.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Incredible day trip to Giants Causeway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2015

I couldn't recommend this tour highly enough especially for Derek the tour guide as he was ever so accommodating to the group and was a bucket of knowledge. Would highly recommend this tour to all as it is a great way to see Ireland in all its glory in a cost and time effective way.

3 Thank Thetravelingspandex
Peterborough, Canada
“CELTIC BOYNE VALLEY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2015

Our guide, Jim (Mccardle?) was as incredible as the scenery and locations we visited.

beautiful mix of activities. Jim provided great details (and side stories - some of them true, we are told!) and insight in to Irish history and to the locations we visited!

I had tickets for the Cliffs of Moher trip the next day, as well, and Jim gave me tips re: the pickup location, restrooms in the morning, etc.

great guide, great trip, great day – would highly recommend the Celtic Boyne Valley journey!