“Highlight of our holiday” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Cliffs of Moher Day Trip from Dublin
Ranked #5 of 220 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Extreme Ireland/Irish Day Tours are the best day tour company in Ireland. We run tours 7 days a week from Dublin to the Cliffs of Moher, Giants Causeway, Connemara, Belfast, Cork and Blarney, Celtic Boyne Valley Tour & many private group tours. We are also the proud providers of the most entertaining evening tours in Dublin, our Gravedigger tour and our Irish Traditional Story Telling tour. Come aboard the company well ahead of the game in Ireland.
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Highlight of our holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2015

October 6th 2015. What a day we had in the company of Jennifer our guide and Larry our driver. Early start but we had to fit in a lot on our trip to Cork via Cashel and Blarney castle. Jennifer's knowledge of her home country was amazing and while we were driving through the beautiful Irish countryside she played music by local artists.

Visited October 2015
ExtremeIreland, Manager at Extreme Ireland / Irish Day Tours, responded to this review, 16 October 2015
Hi Eva,
I am delighted that you had such a positive experience with us. everybody raves about Jenifer. She is obviously doing everything right. Thanks for leaving a review!

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
“Great tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2015

Fantastic tour company! We went to the Cliffs of Moher in Ireland on October 12 2015 and had a blast. This was made possible by our fantastic tour guide, Shane, who was terrific. Very funny, outgoing and knew how to entertain a bus full of people on a 13 hour excursion. He was knowledgeable and very informative and answered every question that was thrown at him by my fellow travellers. The Cliffs were beautiful too and I would highly recommend anyone going to Ireland to make the trip to see them. Ask for Shane as your driver. We were actually sad to say goodbye to him at the end of the day! Thanks Irish Day Tours for an all around great experience!

Joinville, SC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The best experience in Ireland!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2015

Me and my family hop on a private tour through Ireland with guide Dewald on our side. It was the best choice so far! We saw amazing landscapes, with mostly sunny days thank God, and we even got stuck at a sheep traffic jam, amazing! Had an amazing time at local pub in Doolin and riding a bike in Arran Islands was just superb! Couldn't be better!
Hope to see you guys again!! Wish you all the best

Lorena Mohr

Visited September 2015
2 Thank LorenaMohr
Hi, I am so glad that you had such a great time on your private tour. Dewald is a great guy and will go completely out of his way to make his guests feel welcome and give them an experience of a lifetime. Thanks for the review.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Beautiful Trips”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2015

I booked two tours through this company, both starting from Dublin. The first tour was a trip to the Cliffs of Moher. Sarah, our guide, kept us entertained and on schedule. There were many short stops along the way, including castles and Moneygall- home to the Barack Obama Plaza! We had plenty of time at the cliffs and made a bonus stop at a chocolate factory ( I highly recommend the truffles).

The second tour took us to Northern Ireland where you can cross the Carrick-a-rede bridge and visit Giant's Causeway. I could have spent several more hours at Giant's Causeway. The views of Northern Ireland are breathtaking, including the drive up along the coast. I don't follow the show, but there are lots of Game of Thrones sites to see for fans of the show (We ate at a pub that the cast frequents). Jen and Larry, our guide and driver were great. If you're lucky they may play the Game of Thrones soundtrack on the bus!

Rochester, New York
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great tour - average tour guide”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2015

I was really looking forward to having this great "fun" ride as mentioned by the other reviews. We chose the Rock of Cashel, Blarney Castle and Cork tour - the weather was beautiful, the bus was comfortable and each location was more beautiful than I could imagine. Our driver might have been new, I'm not even sure what his name was - but he was less than stellar. He had a great deal of knowledge about Ireland - but he simply talked for the entire time. Very monotone.. almost scripted. We heard about the history of Ireland on the way out and then he showed some very sad, almost disturbing video on the way home. I wish I had paid closer attention to the names of the guides when I read the reviews - make sure you ask specifically for those folks!! Don't hesitate to use this company, the price is reasonable and the value is excellent!

Visited September 2015