“3 trips in 3 days”

Irish Day Tours
Ranked #24 of 274 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Irish Day Tours are at the forefront of Irish tourism offering seven day tours and two evening tours leaving from Dublin year round. Our tours are handcrafted to give the best day tour experience in Ireland. Led by our legendary guides who will fill your with tales and folklore and give you a deep sense of our countries history. Your adventure with us will say with you long after you’ve departed one of our luxury fleet of couches. Join the adventure with us one of our amazing day tours including ; The Cliffs of Moher & Galway - The Cliffs Of Moher, ‘Premium’ - Giant’s Causeway - Wild Connemara - Belfast & The North - Ireland’s Ancient East - Blarney Castle & Cork - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour -
Reviewed 29 March 2015

We did 3 tours on our visit to Ireland. First we went to Cliffs of Moher, second day to Cork and Blarney Castle, and our last trip was to Giants Causeway. All of our guides were fantastic! The tours are paced well so you dont feel rushed but they still squeeze a lot of sights into each trip. We especially enjoyed the Giants Causeway. Such beautiful scenery. Very affordable even on a modest budget. Thanks for doing day tours right!

Date of experience: March 2015
Write a ReviewReviews (5,958)
All reviews
"irish countryside"
in 111 reviews
"dark hedges"
in 99 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 58 reviews
in 55 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 68 reviews

Reviewed 29 March 2015

My (college aged) friend and I went on this tour during our spring break while studying abroad in Italy. Our tour guide was HILARIOUS and the countryside was spectacular. The Cliffs of Moher were beautiful and so fun to climb around on. The wind was so strong at some points we almost fell off (not really, but it felt like it!). The lunch spot we went to - fitzpatricks in doolin - was hands down some of the best food I have ever had in my life. I would do the tour just to get lunch there again! But we also got to see many different castles and old landmarks throughout Dublin while getting a great history from our bus driver/tour guide. The only downside is there is a LOT of driving....but the bus was clean and comfortable so no complaints there. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone in Dublin for a few days because being able to get out into the countryside and see Ireland was fantastic (plus there are cool animals EVERYWHERE!).

Reviewed 28 March 2015

We did the Cliffs of Moher tour. My driver Barry was the best! He injected interesting history, trivia, and jokes into our entire trip. We stopped for 2 hours at the Cliffs and stopped at several other interesting landmarks like the Burren, the Corcomroe Abbey, Limrick, Kinvara, etc. Allows you to see the Irish countryside, a ton of attractions, and get some great entertainment, in just one day!

Side Note: When you get to the Cliffs, go to the right and go as far as you possibly can. Way better views over there, and most of it's private property, so you can go as close as you want. (Don't fall over though!)

3  Thank Dan T
Reviewed 28 March 2015 via mobile

My wife and I took the day trip to the Cliffs of Moher and had a wonderful time. It was our first full day in Ireland and provided a great introduction to the country.

Though it rained slightly throughout the day, the rain stopped and some sun picked out while we at the Cliffs so the timing was perfect for some great photos.

Also really enjoyed lunch at a traditional Irish pub in Doolin after visiting the cliffs. I was a bit concerned about the pub prior to arriving since some tours just get kick backs from places they send their groups to and the quality isn't always good, but this was not the case here. I got the bacon and cabbage and my wife got the fish (cod) and chips. Both were excellent! And of course had a pint of Smithwicks to wash it down.

I must also say that our tour guide/driver Jim ("famous Seamus") was outstanding! As the first person we really interacted with since arriving in Ireland, he was a lively and gracious host. He had many great stories to tell throughout the day and told us a lot about the history of the places we visited and the country in general. He also was very accommodating knowing that everyone had to get up early to join the trip and that it made for a long day so he gave us some quiet time on the bus to relax as well. Would highly recommend asking for Jim if you can get him!

Totally worth the price of admission. Got a 10% off coupon booking through TripAdvisor app so was only $45 per person.