“Exquisite Cliffs of Moher”
Review of Irish Day Tours

Irish Day Tours
Ranked #26 of 280 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Irish Day Tours are at the forefront of Irish tourism offering seven day tours and two evening tours leaving from Dublin year round. Our tours are handcrafted to give the best day tour experience in Ireland. Led by our legendary guides who will fill your with tales and folklore and give you a deep sense of our countries history. Your adventure with us will say with you long after you’ve departed one of our luxury fleet of couches. Join the adventure with us one of our amazing day tours including ; The Cliffs of Moher & Galway - The Cliffs Of Moher, ‘Premium’ - Giant’s Causeway - Wild Connemara - Belfast & The North - Ireland’s Ancient East - Blarney Castle & Cork - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour -
Reviewed 15 November 2012

My sister and I wanted to get out of Dublin for a day and see the beautiful green Irish countryside. We found a very reasonable Extreme Ireland tour to the Cliffs of Moher. The drive out through the countryside was as breathtaking as any picture I’ve ever seen! The Cliffs had beautiful blue skies, bright turquoise and green waters. It was absolutely breath-taking!!! Lunch was delicious in Doolin and the rest of the afternoon was all equally amazing. Conrad, our tour guide, was very funny and a superb storyteller filling us in on all the sights and history along the way.

It was a fantastic day,and I HIGHLY recommend Extreme Ireland tours!

Date of experience: November 2012
Write a ReviewReviews (5,980)
All reviews
"dark hedges"
in 100 reviews
"irish countryside"
in 111 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 58 reviews
in 55 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 68 reviews

Reviewed 12 November 2012

I went on the Belfast Day Tour and the Giants Causeway Tour in November 2012 with Extreme Ireland. Honestly I can't recommend them enough - from the cheap price, the comfortable coaches, and the amount of sights we got to see without feeling rushed at all.

The tour guides are amazing - genuinely friendly, always seemed to have a story or a song or a joke to keep a long day lively. They went out of their way to stop for photos, to share hints and tips about places, and the background history for each destination was great.

Seriously if you want a fun tour that isn't full of hungover backpackers - this is the one!

Reviewed 9 November 2012

The Giants Causeway was more awesome than I imaged, It was bigger and more beatiful and lived
up more than enough to my expedation, I can sinserely recommend it.

1  Thank stigge
Reviewed 9 November 2012

Took the day trip to Belfast from Dublin on November 5th and absolutely loved it. Jim was a fantastic guide and we learned so much about the country's history. I would recommend the tour to anyone interested in a quick educational excursion. We even stopped at a cute authentic little restaurant/pub on the way home where Jim's friend taught us how to pour a proper pint of Guinness, a great end to a wonderful day!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I went on the Cliffs of Moher tour on October 24th 2012. It was an awesome tour, we saw a lot and had a great time. I seriously cannot praise our tour guide enough. He was absolutely hilarious and so much fun! I think he was my favorite part of the whole day! He was extremely knowledgeable and had tons of irish stories to tell. If you're looking to go on a day tour to see the cliff's I really recommend going through Extreme Ireland.

Date of experience: October 2012