Bike Tour Along The Historic Waterways Of Dublin

Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience MYBIKEORHIKE
All reviews walking tour of dublin his knowledge bike tour dublin area personal interests an amazing guide easter rising howth gems video photos tailored stories highlights ireland landscape nature
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2023

Ben was amazing! He’s so knowledgeable and takes tons of pictures. I will absolutely be contacting him again when I am in Dublin next!

Date of experience: October 2023
1  Thank Emily G
benshorten, Owner at MYBIKEORHIKE, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2023

Thank you! Yes, be sure to get in touch next time you're in town!

Reviewed 19 September 2023

Luckily had a sunny day and booked a bicycle tour with Ben which provided a great way to see the city of Dublin. Ben catered the tour skipping sights I had already seen to spend more time providing historical stories at sites around the city. Ben provided clear guidance while cycling and I always felt safe and after the tour he followed up with a list of recommended sites and places to eat in Dublin and the other areas where I will be traveling around Ireland. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: September 2023
1  Thank Diana B
benshorten, Owner at MYBIKEORHIKE, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2023

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the tour and I wish you a pleasant and memorable onward trip.

Reviewed 18 September 2023

We met with Ben and off we went for our 8 mile hike through the beautiful Dublin Mountains on a unusually warm day in September (80 degrees) . Ben was very imformative on many subjects from the trail horticulture and tombs and Irelands people, economy and politics. He was even kind enough to sing us an old Irish song. We stopped for lunch before we headed back to Dublin City Center. It was a wonderful day!! Thank you Ben!

Mark and Doris Murphy
Pittsburgh, Pa. USA

Date of experience: September 2023
1  Thank Doris M

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the day, as I also enjoyed your company!

Reviewed 13 September 2023 via mobile

Husband and I are fairly active and this hike was very manageable. Approximately 8 miles. Ben's communication leading up to the hike was excellent - we knew exactly what to bring and what to expect. He also pointed out interesting facts about the vegetation and sites along the way. We highly recommend taking this excursion!

1  Thank 500janinev
benshorten, Owner at MYBIKEORHIKE, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2023

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed the experience!

Reviewed 20 August 2023

I was on my own the day Ben took me out and about to the some of the lesser-known sights of outer Dublin. Ben was extremely knowledgeable about where we went and all the sights we encountered. As I am not an experienced bike-rider, he was also very patient and gave me a lot of confidence whilst guiding me around the city. It was a lovely day out, even though the rain did its best to spoil the morning. A really great way to spend a day, getting fresh air and a different perspective on Dublin. Thanks again to Ben for putting it all together. I would definitely recommend to those who are in Dublin for a limited time and/or want to spend some time outdoors.

Date of experience: August 2023
1  Thank Margie M
benshorten, Owner at MYBIKEORHIKE, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2023

Thanks do much for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the experience.