Ways to Experience MYBIKEORHIKE
from US$149.65
More Info
from US$43.14
More Info
All reviews bike tour his knowledge liffey route video photos ireland history
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2021 via mobile

We highly recommend Ben after he took us on a walking tour around Dublin City centre.
We also loved the video he sent us afterwards which showed the route we walked and the photos he took of us at each place of interest .. .. a special memory to keep.

Date of experience: October 2021
benshorten, Owner at MYBIKEORHIKE, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2021

Thanks for your kind words and I'm delighted you enjoyed the tour and the souvenir. You are more than welcome back any time!

Reviewed 26 September 2021

This was a brilliant tour with Ben of the 18 bridges of the River Liffey. It lasted over three hours and was packed full of interesting information and anecdotes. Ben is a very hospitable and well-informed host and guide. There was a very welcome coffee-break about half-way through the tour and, since it was my birthday, he arranged a small birthday cake for the occasion. This was and is a great way to feel the life and history of Dublin and, for me, a great birthday present from my two brothers.

Date of experience: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
benshorten, Owner at MYBIKEORHIKE, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2021

Thank You, Kieran, I'm glad you enjoyed the tour

Reviewed 23 September 2021

My husband and I truly enjoyed individual bike tour with Ben of My Bike or Hike and hope to be back for more soon :). Ben took good care of everything from planning and tailoring tour to our interests and fitness levels to arranging access to local exhibitions, provision and collections bikes on the day and of cause live commentary! All the details were carefully planned and agreed in advance and notes of special interests were taken into consideration. On the day Ben (literally) went extra mile taking pictures and videos of us as we cycled and created precious mementos of our journey! We can't thank Ben enough for fantastic day out! Great option for a present to celebrate special occasion! (our wedding anniversary will be now well remembered :) All in support of love for local knowledge and heritage, being active and supporting good causes!

Date of experience: September 2021
benshorten, Owner at MYBIKEORHIKE, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2021

Wow! Thanks for your kind words and so happy it was a memorable experience for you both. You were great guests and company and wishing you many more memories to cherish

Reviewed 20 September 2021

We did the Bridges of the Liffey tour with Ben in Dublin. An excellent tour. Ben was a fantastic host, very knowledgeable with a passion for bridges! but, not only a fab tour about the bridges, Ben told us about the history, the background, the politics...I could go on! He recommended some bars and restaurants too, and we had a lovely refreshment break in Epic near the end! Thank you Ben, and thank you for the photos and route you took for us at no extra cost :)

Date of experience: September 2021
benshorten, Owner at MYBIKEORHIKE, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2021

Thank you folks, so glad you enjoyed the tour!

Reviewed 31 August 2021

On Friday the the 20th of August I joined Ben for "The Valley of Thieves" hike. I just loved, loved everything about this hike. Ben was most knowledgeable and a really interesting guide. I rate Ben 20 out of 10.. Thank you so much Ben, as, I really enjoyed myself and the other People on the hike were pleasant company, which was a lovely bonus for me as I was solo on the hike. I recommend Ben highly as a guide and I hope to join you on another hike soon. Sonya

Date of experience: August 2021
benshorten, Owner at MYBIKEORHIKE, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2021

Thank you for your kind words, Sonya, and I'm so glad that you enjoyed the hike. More hikes coming soon so watch this space.......