Bike Tour Along The Historic Waterways Of Dublin

Book in advance
from
€165.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience MYBIKEORHIKE
from €165.00
from €80.00
from €150.00
from €175.00
More Info
All reviews walking tour of dublin his knowledge bike tour dublin area personal interests an amazing guide easter rising howth gems video photos tailored stories highlights ireland landscape nature
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2021

We did the Bridges of the Liffey tour with Ben in Dublin. An excellent tour. Ben was a fantastic host, very knowledgeable with a passion for bridges! but, not only a fab tour about the bridges, Ben told us about the history, the background, the politics...I could go on! He recommended some bars and restaurants too, and we had a lovely refreshment break in Epic near the end! Thank you Ben, and thank you for the photos and route you took for us at no extra cost :)

Date of experience: September 2021
benshorten, Owner at MYBIKEORHIKE, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2021

Thank you folks, so glad you enjoyed the tour!

Reviewed 31 August 2021

On Friday the the 20th of August I joined Ben for "The Valley of Thieves" hike. I just loved, loved everything about this hike. Ben was most knowledgeable and a really interesting guide. I rate Ben 20 out of 10.. Thank you so much Ben, as, I really enjoyed myself and the other People on the hike were pleasant company, which was a lovely bonus for me as I was solo on the hike. I recommend Ben highly as a guide and I hope to join you on another hike soon. Sonya

Date of experience: August 2021
benshorten, Owner at MYBIKEORHIKE, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2021

Thank you for your kind words, Sonya, and I'm so glad that you enjoyed the hike. More hikes coming soon so watch this space.......

Reviewed 18 January 2021

Ben orgainsed a hike in the Dublin Mountains for a group of 24 - 16 year old students. Ben not only arranged a fantastic route but was very knowledgable about the history of the area and had very interesting and engaging facts and stories about landmarks along the way. He had a lovey manner and we all had a great day. I hope to ask Ben to organise many more hikes in the future. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone interested in doing a hike in the Dublin mountains.
Thank you very much Ben!

Date of experience: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
authenticandlocal, Owner at MYBIKEORHIKE, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2021

Thanks so much for your kind review, and delighted everyone had such a great day. I look forward to guiding your students and more hikes in the future when circumstances permit.

Reviewed 24 July 2020 via mobile

Had a fantastic day with Ben recently in the mountains. His knowledge of the history and geography of the area made for a really interesting day. Finding, picking and eating wild Irish blueberries "Fraughan" was a favourite of mine. Ben was extremely professional and his own personal passion for the Irish outdoors shines through.

Date of experience: July 2020
authenticandlocal, Owner at MYBIKEORHIKE, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2020

Thanks Ian, much appreciated. Must send you my recipe for Fraughan scones!

Reviewed 21 January 2020

We went on the Dublin Mountains tomb mountain hike in Jan 2020...
This was definitely our favorite experience in Dublin! It was great to get out of the city and see Ireland’s natural beauty. As an American of generally good fitness, I found the trail moderately difficult; definitely do not underestimate good hiking shoes, warm clothing, and some snacks/water!
Ben was an amazing host! He made us feel welcome right away, and was extremely knowledgable about Celtic legend, the languages, and modern Irish history/current events. We thoroughly enjoyed the company and experience, and would highly recommend this to anyone— we can’t wait to come back!

Date of experience: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
authenticandlocal, Owner at MYBIKEORHIKE, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2020

Thanks Elizabeth, so glad you enjoyed the hike. I really enjoyed your company and I would love to host both of you again any time your return in the future.