5,189 results
All reviews city centre point village relaxation area modern hotel port tunnel great hotel attending a concert luas stop tram line bar food residents bar third floor executive room following morning would highly recommend this hotel hotel bar visiting dublin

Wot can I say, luv this place
Booked for 1 nite and got a perfect deal which the Hotel helped me with because I made a mess of the booking.
On arrival the room was already ready and was asked by the desk if everything was ok , was asked if it was a business trip I replied no it was our Anniversary , again I was wished all the happiness and enjoy Dublin.
The room was 100%, even if I found a fault I wouldn’t dwell on it or pic it because why? I’m ere to enjoy myself with my wife not find fault with small details that wouldn’t effect any outcome or change my holiday.
Out shopping and on our return yip this was our surprise, a plate with 2 choc brownies, fresh fruit and written around the side “Happy Anniversary “
Thank you Rebecca G and the Gibson Hotel

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Thegibsonhotel, Manager at The Gibson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear mferguson11

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the gibson and for awarding 5 stars.

It was our pleasure to ensure that you and your wife had an amazing experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you again soon for another great stay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I would highly recommend staying at the Gibson Hotel. The hotel is exceptionally clean and the rooms and food were gorgeous. All the staff in the hotel were really friendly and helpful. Niamh, who was working in the bar, went above and beyond to recommend suitable places for us to go in Dublin. I really couldn’t say anything negative about our stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear 001Tara_

Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay with us here at the gibson.

It is reviews like this that motivate our staff to provide the service we do.

It's also pleasing to hear that you would recommend us, at the end of the day that's the best compliment you could pay us and we are grateful for this.

Wot can I say, luv this place
Booked for 1 nite and got a really good deal, yip I cocked up the reservation and phoned the hotel... ere where I start, the hotel changed the booking which I’m sure they didn’t have to
On arrival the room was ready before time, and at reception I was asked was everything ok, so far so good on telling the desk it wasn’t a business trip and I was ere on our anniversary, the desk wished us well... Room was 100% great, even if I found a fault I wouldn’t pic it or say, why I Hav a life and enjoy it
Out shopping, nice meal beautiful company then back to the room, this was our surprise, a plate with 2 brownies, fresh fruit and written around the plate “Happy Anniversary “

1  Thank mferguson11
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I really liked the music theme at the Gibson, but also the attention to detail (fresh flowers in the rooms, vintage VW Beetle on display in the foyer...). The rooms are spacious and quiet (mine was facing the internal courtyard), and the staff friendly and helpful.
I’ll definitely stay here again!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Thegibsonhotel, Manager at The Gibson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sara N

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here with us at the gibson hotel.

We appreciate our customers taking the time to share their thoughts with us. We were delighted to read of your enjoyment with your stay with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing stay from start to finish! Very cool aesthetics and features throughout the hotel including a lovely yellow beetle downstairs filled with plants.

I really enjoyed all the original works of art everywhere- you’re not just seeing at generic ikea posters which is a welcome change!!

Rebecca G and Piotr thanks for the very quick check in and the complimentary upgrade, the room was luxurious and top class. Throughout the stay thanks to Simone, Chloe, Patryk, Aaron, and Tina for advice on where to go and what to do in the city. Andrew in the bar was great for recommending food and drinks to us and on-the-ball service.

Radek and Leo were always around at night if we had any little request and quick with room service. Breakfast was always hot and fresh and quickly replenished. Thanks to Rebecca O’C also on checkout, it was busy but she quickly got us in and out. Couldn’t recommend The Gibson Hotel enough!

Dear Jade B

Having read through your feedback, I would like to thank you for your kind words.

It will mean a lot to our team to know that you left happy and they contributed to this.