“Excellent”

US$14.38*
Dublin Pub Crawl
Ranked #1 of 289 Nightlife in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a free walking tour, which allows everyone, regardless of their budget to experience Dublin. On this free 3 hour tour we wind down the quiet streets and bound through bustling boulevards, uncovering the hidden sites as well as the famous ones!Information about our start points and times can be found, along with loads more information about our tours and our guides, on our NEW Dublin Tours website.
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I have never been disappointed with Sandemans. Always excellent no matter what part of the world I happen to be in. Dublin was no exception! I'm Irish and I have to say the tour guides knowledge of Irish history was second to none. Keep doing what you are doing! And anyone taking the tour, give these guys a daycent tip because they deserve it.

Write a ReviewReviews (13,733)

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

This was a very informative and our guide , John, was full of information. He gave our group an option at the beginning of the tour to go 2 1/2 hrs or 3, we chose 3. This might have been a bit long, but definitely worth it. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

We spontaneously joined a tour ran by Ciaran on a rainy, Friday afternoon, and were very impressed. The explanations and anecdotes were witty and Ciaran's appreciation for Dublin was evident, which made for a very memorable experience. Congrats!

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and me took the free walking tour yesterday morning. Ciaran was our guide. Not only was he friendly, fun and knowledgeable, but also talked to all the people on the tour, asked us all where we were from and made connections between our nationalities and Ireland. We learnt a lot of history and Ciaran succeeded at explaining centuries of facts in a easygoing athmosphere. I would definitely recommend this tour and Ciaran. Today we went on the Howth Tour with Carl. He was friendly and talkative and even knew some Spanish!! :) We left at 9.30 to the train station and got on the train (tickets are included in the price). We visited the Castle, went up the hill to have breathtaking glimpses of the town and Dublin as we went up. Then we made for the cliffs, which was absolutely amazing. I would totally recommend the tour and ask for Carl. He will tell you about historic events but also fantastic folk tales. A word of advice, wear comfortable footwear since there's a lot of walking around the town and depending on the weather it can be a little muddy. Cheers from Argentina!!! ;)

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed this tour. Our guide, John, was great fun and so knowledgeable. The stops and the finishing point were great for letting us continue our journey on our own. I'd definitely do again in another city. Only slight detractor was it felt like we were being sold other tours at times, but considering this one was free (pay what you think it's worth at the end), I think that's fair. Great job, John!