“Excellent burritos ”

Ranked #24 of 2,702 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Boojum Belfast has opened another location in Dublin City Centre- Millennium Walkway Dublin 1 01- 8729499
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Eating one of these burritos is a two handed effort, they were delicious and the staff were really friendly, advising us where to head out for the evening.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

I've never seen Boojum empty and once you've had it, you'll know why! you pick everything you want to mix to get your favourite combination.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Very tasty fast food with a friendly service. I only wish there was one of these in my local town!!!

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

If you like burritos you will love boojum, they're very big and taste delish. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

...if you like Chipotle. Even if you don't care for Chipotle like I don't, I am confident that you will still love boojum! It is in a great location and easy to find.

We visited on February 20, 2017 and our first clue that we were at a gem of a restaurant was the line out the door. It moved quickly though, so don't be put off by a line if one is there when you visit. If you find yourself in Dublin, Belfast, Galway or Cork you must stop in at a boojum location.

The menu is basic, but the flavor is far from! ...and makes ordering pretty simple. You choose a type of entree, then you choose the type of beans (black or pinto) and then rice type (cilantro-lime or Mexican savoury), then meat (or lack of).

The meat options were chicken/pulled pork/shredded beef/ground mince (ground Irish beef) or Chorizo. After you've made your meat choice, you choose any fillers (cheese, sour cream, salsa, guac, jalepeños etc., though some come at an add'l cost) and then your meal is complete!

I had a carnitas (pulled pork) burrito bowl (no tortilla) with the Mexican savoury rice (which was amazing), pinto beans, sour cream and 2 types of salsa. I also added guac to my bowl for €0.85 extra. I could not finish the entire bowl which was saddening since it was so good!

My boyfriend had a chicken burrito with cilantro-lime rice and black beans, with sour cream and cheese. His only question would be as to whether the chicken was all white breast meat (which I am confident that it was not, but he says he's not sure) as he does not care for dark chicken meat.

We both added a drink (water/Coke) to our meal and the total price was less than €18 for the both of us.

Seating is not too generous as the restaurant itself is small, but patrons eat and go pretty quickly. By the time you make it through the line, you should have somewhere to sit. So don't be rude and linger at your table after you've finished your meal. Outside seating is available and would be pleasant if it is not raining.

I would frequent boojum if we lived nearby any of the locations, so for now I will just make sure I return on any future trips to Ireland. So delicious and reasonably priced!

1  Thank des162