Boojum - Millenium Walkway
Ranked #32 of 2,700 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Description: Boojum Belfast has opened another location in Dublin City Centre- Millennium Walkway Dublin 1 01- 8729499
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

This place is not to be missed!! Absolutely delicious food, had burrito with chilli and was to die for. Gets very busy during lunch hour but it's worth standing in line for a little while :)

Reviewed 6 November 2016

Although fast and cheap, Boojum is one of my favourite places to go in Dublin. The burritos are always amazing, and are streets ahead of some that I've gotten in Southern California. Fortunately, now with two more stores open in the city there is never one too far away.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Stopped with friends for a quick bite and was surprised by the quality of the burritos/burrito bowls on offer. I wouldn't suggest this as a date night option, but for a quick bite or casual evening for friends it is a great option that is budget friendly. The environment seemed to cater to a younger clientele and was a bit livelier/nosier than other venues.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Had a wonderful trip as usual ,food is awesome cant wait till next time.
Choice of burritos and portions s excellent ,something for everybody in the audience ,so get n down to BOOJUM and enjoy

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

We went for lunch at opening time and may have been 5 minutes early but the doors were wide open and people were sitting outside. I went to the counter and said ' Morning ' to which the member of staff looked at me like I was stupid for entering the place. He then said ' give us a few minutes ' the manager then interrupted and said that they were not officially open but to come back soon. So we sat outside and waited as we heard the food was great here. We got our food which started out to be delicious, however my girlfriend then found a hair in her burrito box. The manager replaced it without hesitation but an offer of a refund would have been nice. As this is fast food I would return purely because the burrito was great but the first impression of that member of staff and the hair in the food was a put off.