“Truly Amazing Culinary Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Chophouse Gastro Pub

The Chophouse Gastro Pub
Ranked #39 of 2,527 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Gastropub, Steakhouse, Irish, Bar, British, European
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Dining Options: Lunch, Dinner , Private Dining, Reservations Please see our website
Dublin
“Truly Amazing Culinary Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited this restaurant on Sunday, we didn't have a booking but thankfully they were able to facilitate us. And I'm glad they did! Staff were extremely friendly and professional from the moment we arrived. The manager Joe was dealing with us, a Donegal native, it took me a few minutes to get his accent!! We decided not to have a starter and go straight to mains. I ordered the Fish Board and my partner ordered the Seabass. While we were waiting the waitress arrived with some fresh bread, I have to say the Brown Bread was delicious. It took all my willpower not to have another piece!

On to mains, my Fish Board was perfect, great selection of fish, all fresh and perfectly cooked, the smoked salmon that was melt in your mouth. My partner had the Seabass, once again perfectly cooked.

We were not drinking that night but had a quick look at the wine list. There was a great selection and reasonably priced.

I cannot recommend this place enough. 10/10.

• Visited March 2017

• Polish first
“Delicious steak at the usual inflated Dublin prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited early on a Monday evening and it became quite busy while I was there. The atmosphere was warm and the staff kept a nice buzz about the place. There is a full bar and decent wine list.
The meat is the star of the show here and my steak was perfectly cooked and nicely seasoned. There was a few tasty sounding specials on the board so if it's fish or meat you are into, you won't go wrong here.
Located in an affluent part of Dublin you can expect the prices to be a bit.... saucy.

Visited March 2017
Dublin, Ireland
“Amazing steaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great meat restaurant- you can choose your meat before it's cooked for you but don't bring vegetarian friends

Visited April 2016
Paris
“What, no plates?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a tasty dinner here, friendly environment and served promptly but the food turned up on a piece of wood....not sure about this - how clean is a lump of wood?

• Visited February 2017
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Best food in dublin bar none”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The usual excellent food / service was had yesterday evening in my favourite eatery in Dublin. Always pleasant staff , most notably Joe ( manager) We shall keep returning !!!

Visited February 2017