“Beautiful food and lovely staff!”
Review of Green Nineteen

Green Nineteen
Ranked #61 of 2,701 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$5 - US$22
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Hadn't booked, walked in and got a table within half hour so just went across the road to have a drink before hand while we waited. Arrived and shown to an upstairs table, all the tables are quite close and cosy but it doesn't really matter as the vibe is nice. Our order was taken and recommendations were given. We shared the spiced fish tacos to start, it was enough for 2 after a few cocktails already, as we didn't want to ruin our main. I had the Chicken supreme it was absolutely delicious and my friend had the spiced prawn salad. She said it was the BEST dressing she has ever had on a salad before EVER (bold statement but it must have been decent!). We were too full for a desert so we had a tequila instead. Overall it was a lovely experience for our first time in Dublin, and it was pretty cheap too! Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Found this place around the corner from my hotel. Unsure to go in, but decided to give it a go.

Soup starter wasn't warm, but ok.

Main was supposed to be ribeye, which was more like a sirloin, and got a half portion of prawn salad. Steak was slightly over cooked for medium.

Would probably return.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

An overall great experience! The staff were attentive and made sure that we had all questions answered. Probably the best meal I've had in Ireland so far. It was a bonus that it is so reasonably priced. Will come again!

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere, consistently good food and affordable - what more could you ask for?! One of my Dublin favourites

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Great place to go with a bunch of friends. The menu is very reasonable priced and very tasty! I'd defiantly recommend it I'm
Looking forward to my next visit !