“Great food!”

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

An overall great experience! The staff were attentive and made sure that we had all questions answered. Probably the best meal I've had in Ireland so far. It was a bonus that it is so reasonably priced. Will come again!

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere, consistently good food and affordable - what more could you ask for?! One of my Dublin favourites

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Great place to go with a bunch of friends. The menu is very reasonable priced and very tasty! I'd defiantly recommend it I'm
Looking forward to my next visit !

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Busy modern restaurant, pleasant staff, good service. Food.... just ok. The taco starters are fab and really hit the spot. I had the beef burger which was plain and dry. I was with 4 others 2 of which had the veg burger, which was alright. The fish and chips looked fab and tastes great I was told. The best bit about this place is the cocktails, there fab!!

1  Thank lucyemmas40
Reviewed 1 February 2017

really nice dinner and staff. reasonably priced. hip kind of place, kitch decor with art, timber tables and chairs. Pleasant overall