“Relaxed atmosphere very tasty menu !”
Review of Green Nineteen

Green Nineteen
Ranked #61 of 2,701 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$5 - US$22
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Great place to go with a bunch of friends. The menu is very reasonable priced and very tasty! I'd defiantly recommend it I'm
Looking forward to my next visit !

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Busy modern restaurant, pleasant staff, good service. Food.... just ok. The taco starters are fab and really hit the spot. I had the beef burger which was plain and dry. I was with 4 others 2 of which had the veg burger, which was alright. The fish and chips looked fab and tastes great I was told. The best bit about this place is the cocktails, there fab!!

1  Thank lucyemmas40
Reviewed 1 February 2017

really nice dinner and staff. reasonably priced. hip kind of place, kitch decor with art, timber tables and chairs. Pleasant overall

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Okay, this place is phenomenal!

While meeting friends in Dublin on an overnight stay it was left to me to decide where to eat and I remembered recommendations about this place.
After doing a little research I booked table and what a brilliant decision it was!

The place is small and quirky and the menus prices are really affordable.

The place was very busy when we were there and people were being turned away due to how busy it was as they had no booking (that's a good sign!)

Food was incredible, the pork belly I had was some of the best I've ever tasted!
Everyone enjoyed the meal, there wasn't a single element we didn't like.

Green 19, we love you!

Reviewed 25 January 2017

We were a couple visiting Green Nineteen for the first time last weekend. Had a lovely time and great food. Pork tacos were super tasty, steak was delicious and perfectly cooked and the brownie was yum. Topped it all with a bottle of wine and I rolled home full and happy! Our waitress was lovely too!